"The Jets Won't Make The Playoffs."

Ghost

That's all I'm hearing. Lets prove them wrong.

That's what I've been trying to say all this time. Rex Ryan is about changing the way the Jets think about themselves as a team. And if this is so then that means that us fans have to change our way of thinking about these guys.

I put up a thread stating that we're going to win more games then we have the past 30 years and all of these "Jet Fans" could do is give a million reason why we cant win 11 or 12 games, why we cant be #1 in our division, why we cant do this and that. Why do that, so you can be bitter throughout the year hoping that they win only 6 games so you can act like you were right or something? I just dont understand it ghost.

They talk with that "Same'ol Jets" swag which I dont understand. This is a new day, a new opportunity. If The Phins can go 1-15 then 11-5 then The Jets can certainly win 12 games this year.

We have some of the most negative fans, no wonder we're always disappointed year after year...we start with disapointment.

The Jets are going to the playoffs because they believe they can, and Tom Brady and the plethora of etraordinary talent around him cant stop us.....The Jets believe in themselves, and you and I do too Ghost.

That's all I'm hearing. Lets prove them wrong.

That's funny, because two writers from SI picked you guys to make the playoffs. (None picked the Phins BTW)

Anything is possible, but you can't be shocked that many people have said that can you?

Anyhow. Predictions are like *******s - Everyone has one and they always stink.

Hey, I've grown in optimism as the season nears.

I now predict we'll finish second in the division at 7-9. That's up one spot and two full games!

JETS FEVER! CATCH IT!

By 2012 you might have us at 9-7, aka, the greatest record EVER.

Archived