****TITANS vs. STEELERS Official Game Thread****

PS17

I can't believe no one started this thread yet! You're slacking, JNers!

Anyway, I'm pumped that real, meaningful football is back.

I don't really like either one of these teams, but I am excited for what should be a very good defensive football game.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id....i actually like the steelers. about as much as you can like a team besides your team that is.

I like the Steelers as an organization and such. I just don't want to see them win another championship this year. I don't think they will, either, but an 0-1 start would help prevent that from happening.

Im hoping for the upset, screw Pittsburgh.

I agree. Fxxx it, I'm rooting for the Titans. I think they're gonna win anyway and pull off the upset. Go Oilers!

Plus, the Steelers are one of my three least favorite teams. Pats, Steelers, Giants. I don't like the Titans very much but I'll take them over the Steelers.

I think it's going to be a better game then most people realize. It seems like every "expert" is saying the Titans don't have a chance.

Titans take everyone by surprise tonight. They have a MAJOR chip on their shoulder, and still a pretty damn good football team going 13-3 with the best record in the NFL last year. They will win 17-14 or somewhere in that low-scoring neighborhood.

Archived