Thoughts and ideas on David Clowney...

TMURF19

All of us fans know how extremely talented and explosive David Clowney is and can be. Does anyone know if he is starting over Stuckey because I did hear that he was with the first team. What are your thoughts and opinions on him?

I feel he should be playing with the first team. Guy is ridiculously fast and can get behind any secondary in the league, just got to let sanchez air it out there to him....I believe he will be a sleeper aswell. Lets go GREEN!

Clowney is garbage whenever he has to play against a decent CB. He doesn't deserve any of the hype he gets on these forums. All he can do is run fast, that is it. He isn't a particularly good route runner and he doesn't have amazing hands. Pretty much all he will be useful for is go routes.

Clowney is garbage whenever he has to play against a decent CB. He doesn't deserve any of the hype he gets on these forums. All he can do is run fast, that is it. He isn't a particularly good route runner and he doesn't have amazing hands. Pretty much all he will be useful for is go routes.

Then he's great for "Go" routes. He adds another dimension to this team. We dont need one WR to do everything when you can put players with unique talents in situations that suites them. Granted, I wish we had an "everything" WR but we dont. So if we need to go deep we go to clowney. He beats people deep. I dont care if he doesnt run routes well, because he catches 80yd TD's well. We'll leave the route running to Stuckey and the Sure hands to Cotch. Clowney can do a Go route all day....Do you know what type of sick stats a person like Dustin Keller is going to have not having to worry about the Safety up top?

Shut up and stop being a f#cking dead sperm cell.

Agreed villian....clowney maybe one of the fastest in the league...when hes in safetys and corners are gonna have to give ridiculous cushion leaving the middle and out routes wide open for players like keller and cotch...if your gonna bash the guy at least know your sh!t...I just cant wait for the play action 75 yd bombs clowney is gonna get hooked up with

What's wrong with that? You pretty much just explained a Randy Moss type player in your post. David Clowney is not Randy Moss. I'm glad we finally have a deep ball guy. Why are you complaining? Oh wait, you're a Jets fan.

What's wrong with that? You pretty much just explained a Randy Moss type player in your post. David Clowney is not Randy Moss. I'm glad we finally have a deep ball guy. Why are you complaining? Oh wait, you're a Jets fan.

Because people here make comparisons of him to Randy Moss. If he was even a good WR that could only run a go route fine, but he hasn't proved sh*t against even decent competition. The only players he has ever put up stats against are back-ups. Until he shows even a glimpse of being able to perform against starting CBs I don't think he should be considered anything other than a preseason hero.

Archived