How Much Better Is NBC Football Without John Madden?

The Gun Of Bavaria

You guys can't be serious its a sad sad season when I cant look forward to the turducken, when I cant get maddens view of the obvious and little drawling. I'm serious, man I grew up on madden announcing, that guys a legend and deservedly so. You crybabies that didnt like him, screw you lol,

BRING MADDEN BACK!!!

You guys can't be serious its a sad sad season when I cant look forward to the turducken, when I cant get maddens view of the obvious and little drawling. I'm serious, man I grew up on madden announcing, that guys a legend and deservedly so. You crybabies that didnt like him, screw you lol,

BRING MADDEN BACK!!!

I hear ya. I grew up on Madden coaching, then announcing. He has been great imo but it was definetely time for him to depart the booth. Collinsworth was fine last night but there are some games he calls where I find him really pompous & opinionated.

I like cris more these days than I did

BIG SHOUT OUT TO AL MICHAELS THOUGH. there's a guy we'll miss in the booth

BRING MADDEN BACK!!!

:cheers:

Archived