Madden Curse strikes again

Matt39

I was watching the game with his Uncle last night. He was getting texts on every play that Troy made. Guy is so cool. Troy is such a humble guy and we talked about how he is twice the man than he is a Football player. All he kept saying was "I know how good he is, but he's not on the Jags"...ha!

Anyway, he was worried about it...he got a text saying this might not be good.

MCL sprain is what they're calling it for now, which is typically 3/4-6 weeks. Could be worse though, we probably won't know for sure until later tonight.

Either way its a significant loss for Pittsburgh.

BTW, what's going to happen to Fitzgerald Sunday? My Fantasy team hopes nothing.

I was watching the game with his Uncle last night. He was getting texts on every play that Troy made. Guy is so cool. Troy is such a humble guy and we talked about how he is twice the man than he is a Football player. All he kept saying was "I know how good he is, but he's not on the Jags"...ha!

Anyway, he was worried about it...he got a text saying this might not be good.

I hope he's back soon. The little woman's a rabid USC fan and we loved watching him in college. You could just tell he was going to be special. He ALWAYS gives 110% on every play.

Polumaulu out 3-6 weeks sprained MCL.

Bad thing is, the Madden curse will strike twice this year (Larry Fitzgerald).

When will these players learn?

Whats even sicker is that we just had a post up about who's better Ed Reed or Troy Polumaulu and for a sec looked like Troy read our postings because he was looking like a BEAST last night until the fumble occured.

Madden retires, but the curse lives on!

If he gets hurt and is out for weeks the year that he's on the cover of Madden then its the Madden curse...dont forget it.

The madden curse can only be complete if Fitzgerald gets hurt because the curse applies to the player/players on the cover. If Larry can have a strong year without injuries (which I really hope he does because he is amazing and a good guy) then the curse will have been broken.

Archived