I saw Keith Olbermann today.

PS17

I was on the D train on my way home from the Yankee game, and he came onto the train right when the doors were closing - and sat directly across from me. He was with 2 younger women in their late twenties and a younger dude around the same age as the girls. I know he's a Yankee fan, and I've seen his show on MSNBC a few times, and he's great with Dan Patrick on Football Night in America. It's funny because I knew he looked familiar at first, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I saw he was wearing an NBC Football Night polo and then I knew. He's a really big guy too, which surprised me - like 6'5"

I was wearing a Jets jersey and I wanted to say something along the lines of "Hey Keith, good luck with Football Night." But I chickened out, and now I regret it. Oh well.

He got off at Rockefeller Center, 50th Street, probably going to the NBC Studios or something like that.

Olbermann sucks on Football night

Srsly, he should stick to talking trash about republicans on MSNBC. I don't understand why he even has a seat on the Sunday Night Football panel. That's like Wolf Blitzer adding color commentary on MNF.

He's horrible. Calling our military and our former President terrorists, I don't care about your apology. Go screw Rosie O'Donnell, and don't let the subway door catch your suit jacket and slam you into a pillar on your way out.

There's no need for politics. I just wanted to share a story. Good job though, this will probably get locked.

He's horrible. Calling our military and our former President terrorists, I don't care about your apology. Go screw Rosie O'Donnell, and don't let the subway door catch your suit jacket and slam you into a pillar on your way out.

Since this thread is going to be locked anyway-- Lying to congress and randomly going into Iraq isnt a form of terrorism?

Since this thread is going to be locked anyway-- Lying to congress and randomly going into Iraq isnt a form of terrorism?

Going into Iraq wasn't a bad move. We had to get the women out of the rape rooms and remove Saddam from power.

The means by which we did it are questionable at best, but at least we got rid of a dangerous dictator.

Going into Iraq wasn't a bad move. We had to get the women out of the rape rooms and remove Saddam from power.

The means by which we did it are questionable at best, but at least we got rid of a dangerous dictator.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

So you're saying its our job to take out every despot and dictator on the planet unprovoked while ignoring real issues like Darfur?

I wouldn't disagree with the Iraq War had Mr. Bush not lied about our reason to go there in the first place. By that same token, if Fidel Castro somehow decided that he's tired of the American embargo and it directly influencing the economy of Cuba, and decides to launch an offensive on Miami, it would be terrorism right? Oh but we're the only ones that can randomly attack other countries without wuestion or without having to answer for it. :rolleyes:

P.S. IBTL :D

So you're saying its our job to take out every despot and dictator on the planet unprovoked while ignoring real issues like Darfur?

I wouldn't disagree with the Iraq War had Mr. Bush not lied about our reason to go there in the first place. By that same token, if Fidel Castro somehow decided that he's tired of the American embargo and it directly influencing the economy of Cuba, and decides to launch an offensive on Miami, it would be terrorism right? Oh but we're the only ones that can randomly attack other countries without wuestion or without having to answer for it. :rolleyes:

P.S. IBTL :D

Yes, that's what I'm saying. :lol:

Who's gonna take these guys out if we don't, France?

Archived