TJ

Larz

The video should be called: Offensive Line 08/09 New York Jets

If he can set the team record for TDs and lead the AFC in rushing without being a good back then the discussion is no longer whether the Jets O-line was the best running line last year but whether it was one of the best in HISTORY

As this is not the case, Jones is actually a pretty solid back.

Jones could rush for 250 yards one game and Irish Jet will still come up with a way to hate on TJ.

Yeah, I agree, it is stupid.

Don't get me wrong, I love Leon. But at the same time, posters don't seem to understand that durability and consistency play a huge role in how good an NFL RB is. As one of the more durable and reliable backs in the league, Jones is quite welcome on any team I root for..

If he can set the team record for TDs and lead the AFC in rushing without being a good back then the discussion is no longer whether the Jets O-line was the best running line last year but whether it was one of the best in HISTORY

As this is not the case, Jones is actually a pretty solid back.

What are you talking about? A GREAT offensive line can make just about any back look good.

So was Emmit Smith, and TJ's rushing totals over the last 4 years have been in the top 2. You can't say anybody would have done that.

Not anybody. He's an average back. What I'm saying is with a top NFL back we could have broken records running the football. Jones isn't bad, he's just nothing special.

I want Leon to get more carries, I think he really could be something special. Like Brian Westbrook special if he could just get the ****ing touches.

Not anybody. He's an average back. What I'm saying is with a top NFL back we could have broken records running the football. Jones isn't bad, he's just nothing special.

I want Leon to get more carries, I think he really could be something special. Like Brian Westbrook special if he could just get the ****ing touches.

I hear that, and everything points to Leon getting a whole lot of touches this year.

I think Rex said like 320 or so, so we should get our fill of Leon too this year. :character0282:

Archived