JETS VS TEXANS OFFICIAL 2009 GAME THREAD

Blackout

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my bud light Lime & Miller Chill in the fridge.:)

P.S. JETS will win tomorrow. I dont trust Schaub and we don't give up many yards rushing so Slaton will probably be contained. JETS FTW!!!!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Shaddup he was talking about you! :D

BTW, who the hell came up with the rule that you can only like 1 NFL team?

I can't see rooting for two teams, but maybe one in each conference, anything else is ridiculous.

I only root for NY teams, I have nothing against the Giants or Mets, but I don't typically root for them.

The Islanders play in the Rangers division, so there is a real true rivalry there, I'd only root for them if The Rangers really needed them to win to get help.

BTW, who the hell came up with the rule that you can only like 1 NFL team?

You can LIKE as many other teams as you want. For instance, I LIKE the Arizona Cardinals, primarily because of Kurt Warner and the style of ball they play (i.e. airing it out).

But you CANNOT be a DIE-HARD FAN of more than one team, especially a cross-town rival like the Giants.

What's the point in liking more than one?

Where's the passion come from?

Dude, its cool if you only like one, but that doesnt mean the entire World is going to be like you and like only 1 team. I dont see the problem with liking or following more than 1 team.

Im passionate about the JETS, I'm a JETS fan first and foremost, however I'm not one of these super lame JETS fans that hate the Giants. The Giants are only our crosstown rivals, as far as the NFL goes, they are not our rivals. We're in 2 different conferences for Christ sake. So I'm less of a JETS fan because I root for the Giants to win their games as well? Laughable.

P.S. If the JETS and Giants are playing, f^ck Big Blue, but other than that I dont hate the Giants. I watch all their games as well.

I can't see rooting for two teams, but maybe one in each conference, anything else is ridiculous.

I only root for NY teams, I have nothing against the Giants or Mets, the Islanders play in the Rangers division, so there is a real true rivalry there.

THANK YOU!

Im a New Yorker, Im not going to root against the damn Giants or hate them for no reason. Just like I'm not going to root against the METS. I root for my hometown teams but have allegiance to the JETS & Yankees.

What happens when the Jets play the Giants, Blackout? Do you talk smack to Giants fans, or join in with them in talking smack to Jets fans?

Yeah, we're the "retarded" ones. You're just a Giants fan who has over 20,000 posts on a Jets message board.

I'll always take the JEts over the Giants

why do you guys get all wet over who I root for anyway?? does it really make your measley crappy life better knowing that you can call me names over an internet forum? really now?

:Nuts:

Archived