Here's to you Rex

InstantClassic

"the best coach we ever had" before his first game?

wow, that's some major ball sucking.

Parcells anyone?

Weeb must be rolling in his grave laughing...

Let'em laugh, let'em all laugh. many of us wasnt around when Weeb was here, Parcells didnt say that his goal here was to win the superbowl as his first words in his very first interview as the Jets head coach.

Its not that he's sucking his balls, its just that Rex has balls and he's letting it hang.

Real recognize real i should say. You can tell when someone "talks" a good game. I've NEVER seen the ANY Jets team as hyped for a season to start as this team here. I'm talking about they are really building character.

You're right about him not even playing a game. But to have your players believing in themselves like this....he will start winning a whole lot after tomorrow, you can bet that.

Thing is...he's praising the players before they even step on the field.

This is a man that has dominated on defense for a decade. maybe there's a philosophy to his method.

I'm with him now. You can be with him later I guess.

Villian you fail to understand that its easy to do not like him when you have another team to cheer for

The best coach we've ever had!

Finally someone with some balls that will ATTACK!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Rex Ryan will fall in bewteen Rich Kotitie and Weeb Ewbank

Sanchez will fall in between Browning Nagle and Namath

This team will win > 0 games and < 17 games

Rex Ryan may or may not be coach next year

Sanchez may or may not be QB next year

I may or may not watch

Let'em laugh, let'em all laugh. many of us wasnt around when Weeb was here, Parcells didnt say that his goal here was to win the superbowl as his first words in his very first interview as the Jets head coach.

Its not that he's sucking his balls, its just that Rex has balls and he's letting it hang.

Real recognize real i should say. You can tell when someone "talks" a good game. I've NEVER seen the ANY Jets team as hyped for a season to start as this team here. I'm talking about they are really building character.

You're right about him not even playing a game. But to have your players believing in themselves like this....he will start winning a whole lot after tomorrow, you can bet that.

Shouldn't that read THEM hang? Or do you know something? ;)

Like I said let him win a few games first, right now he's our best talker ever.

My Mother taught me, talk is cheap! :P

• 3 months later...

Archived