I am happy about how the offensive plays were called after the int/fumble return

BP

Their balls did not shrink like raisins when they got the ball back(with a rookie qb)...lol...and they went right back on the attack..I liked that. had that been Herm they would have run the ball 3 times into the line in fear and punted.

Nice coaching by Schott and fatso

Their balls did not shrink like raisins when they got the ball back(with a rookie qb)...lol...and they went right back on the attack..I liked that. had that been Herm they would have run the ball 3 times into the line in fear and punted.

what's sad is that Mangini would have also gone into the same shell-Sanchez looked good out there didn't he Jim?

Herm? The Penguin also.

what's sad is that Mangini would have also gone into the same shell-Sanchez looked good out there didn't he Jim?

Yes, he did. ;) and Mangini would have went into a shell on offense and defense...they would have rushed 3 and dropped eleventy billion into coverage.

Mumbles will come up with some kind of evil concoction next week to keep us on an even keel..lol :(

Archived