Can we beat the Patriots next week???

Blackout

we have 7 days to find out

this team is the best defensive Jets unit I've seen in years and I love it - but can we hang with Randy Moss and Jesus Welker??? and that new Quarterback they have in New England (the guy who is replacing Cassel)

we can put lots of pressure on their offense but will we hold them in the 14-24 range? that's where I see the Jets realistically getting a W if they can do that.

The Jets had problems running in the first half. With lots of new starters on defense I wonder how the Patriots run defense is going to be? That is a pretty big key for the game...

I think that may be addressed in this weeks Preview.. ;)

The Jets had problems running in the first half. With lots of new starters on defense I wonder how the Patriots run defense is going to be? That is a pretty big key for the game...

Actually I do think this is important but after Monday we'll see what kind of Offense we can expect out of NE. If it's the big play high octane offense of 2 years ago we're in trouble. If it's more like last year then we can compete.

I'm betting Brady is Brady.

Actually I do think this is important but after Monday we'll see what kind of Offense we can expect out of NE. If it's the big play high octane offense of 2 years ago we're in trouble. If it's more like last year then we can compete.

I'm betting Brady is Brady.

Your defense looks strong up the middle.

I expect Brady to operate out of the shotgun with 5 wide.

This will spread out your defense and take away your strength.

Always works against the Steelers. :D

Your defense looks strong up the middle.

I expect Brady to operate out of the shotgun with 5 wide.

This will spread out your defense and take away your strength.

Always works against the Steelers. :D

you Patsy fans must be VERY thankful to not have to play Pittsburgh in 2009

Any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Jets looked good today. Very good on defense throughout. Offense had some really good moments and some crappy 3 and outs.

Patriots are a better team than the Texans and a better team than the Jets, and the Patriots should win. But often the team that should win doesn't.

Wooooo

Nice back pedal

CYA

Any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Jets looked good today. Very good on defense throughout. Offense had some really good moments and some crappy 3 and outs.

Patriots are a better team than the Texans and a better team than the Jets, and the Patriots should win. But often the team that should win doesn't.

I have to agree with you. As long as Tom Brady is playing for New England, it will be a hard game throughout.

Archived