What a difference a day makes!

Klecko73isGod

Maybe the ship would be in better shape if my partners didn't quit like little bitches when we didn't have thousands of readers right off the bat.

You need to build an audience jackass. Maybe try not being a dick and stop being lazy and contribute.

I don't think this post is going to help you in your campaign to win POTW.

Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the ship would be in better shape if my partners didn't quit like little bitches when we didn't have thousands of readers right off the bat.

You need to build an audience jackass. Maybe try not being a dick and stop being lazy and contribute.

Not everyone takes years to realize something is a lost cause.

Just because you attach a kick in the balls smiley doesn't mean it's actually true.

After all, I'm not the one desperately trying to get people to read my writing with re-bump after re-bump.

If you want to make a blog for JiF and Crusher, just email it to them.

Just because you attach a kick in the balls smiley doesn't mean it's actually true.

After all, I'm not the one desperately trying to get people to read my writing with re-bump after re-bump.

He did.

Or you can just get the **** out of the way, stop being a last word junkie, and let me do my thing.

You don't want to be a part of the blog anymore, that's fine. No need for you to be a dick and **** all over it.

http://ainteasybeingreen.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/what-a-difference-a-day-makes/