LOL Kanye

InstantClassic

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to recent restriction on what I'm allowed to post I will not comment on my opinion of Kanye West.

But if he was Irish Catholic, I would say that he has a serious problem with white people and makes Irish Catholics look bad.

If Beyonce was Irish Catholic I would say that she handled the situation with a ton of class.

I have no idea what this thread is about because I cant see the video and I could care less about the VMA's...

but Kanye West is terrible. A true flash in the pan. Absolutely some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life. Pure doodoo. His pop rap garbage should be saved for the 10 years olds in the world. If you are over the age of 12 years old and you like Kanye, you have issues.

Typically, I go the route of "to each his own" with music...but not this guy. He is awful. The reason he sells records is because of his off stage shenningans...ie, Bush hates black people, I'm the greatest of all time, and I guess another stunt he pulled off last night.

He sucks.

I have no idea what this thread is about because I cant see the video and I could care less about the VMA's...

but Kanye West is terrible. A true flash in the pan. Absolutely some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life. Pure doodoo. His pop rap garbage should be saved for the 10 years olds in the world. If you are over the age of 12 years old and you like Kanye, you have issues.

Typically, I go the route of "to each his own" with music...but not this guy. He is awful. The reason he sells records is because of his off stage shenningans...ie, Bush hates black people, I'm the greatest of all time, and I guess another stunt he pulled off last night.

He sucks.

This could have been the best video Kanye ever made if someone came out and tased him.

Kanye is such a classless douche, he interrupts everyone.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

One thing I learned form watching all the clips of awards show was that freakin Beyondze needs to start eating some salads,,damn, her ass is so big you could sell advertising space on it.

And Kanye is a thug turd. :lol:

Kanye is a product of MTV...lol..I dont know why it's so shocking that a douche like that would just act like his ''gangsta self''.

One thing I learned form watching all the clips of awards show was that freakin Beyondze needs to start eating some salads,,damn, her ass is so big you could sell advertising space on it.

SMH, not everyone is meant to be rail thin, anorexic looking. She's a black woman, thats how we're built. Deal with it or not. :rolleyes:

well at least beyonce showed she has some class by giving the girl her moment back. btw, does any woman on earth have a better body than beyonce? i think not.

According to SJ Beyonce is fat because she doesnt have a pancake for an ass. :rolleyes:

Archived