Hear that noise.....psssssssst

Jetfan13

thats the air leaking from the dol-fags balloon already. Time for CJ to change his name to DEFLATING FIN

what happen to Mr. Porter? 3 tackles

Bell shouldn't wish to play against people like Tony G. see where it got him

and this morning Gabrill Wilson blaming the refs for Gonzalez's success...."You can't touch him without getting called for interference, hes not that good"

this is gonna be a fun year

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude its week one...no one is deflated. I knew Tony G was gonna have his way...but if you saw the plays he made there was great coverage on him everytime but Tony G made great grabs every friggin time...he's the one of the goat at his position if not the greatest. Bottomline...Fasano's two turnovers were killers...especially the one comming inside the 10 yardline when it looked like we were getting ready to score. Piss poor performace by the O-line yesterday also...O-line is where all our money is tied up and if thats what were gonna get from them it's gonna be a long long year.

thats the air leaking from the dol-fags balloon already. Time for CJ to change his name to DEFLATING FIN

what happen to Mr. Porter? 3 tackles

Bell shouldn't wish to play against people like Tony G. see where it got him

and this morning Gabrill Wilson blaming the refs for Gonzalez's success...."You can't touch him without getting called for interference, hes not that good"

this is gonna be a fun year

Some of my Dolphag friends are already jumping ship....Henne was deactivated yesterday and Pat White had some snaps under center (over threw a few times). The look on Chad's face on the sideline was priceless.

Dude its week one...no one is deflated. I knew Tony G was gonna have his way...but if you saw the plays he made there was great coverage on him everytime but Tony G made great grabs every friggin time...he's the one of the goat at his position if not the greatest. Bottomline...Fasano's two turnovers were killers...especially the one comming inside the 10 yardline when it looked like we were getting ready to score. Piss poor performace by the O-line yesterday also...O-line is where all our money is tied up and if thats what were gonna get from them it's gonna be a long long year.

not according to local radio, hell some guys already want Chad benched...can't say we saw it coming....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

glancnign through some of the threads/posts at finheaven it's like deja-vu. same threadsubjext and arguments that went on here for years with noodle boy as our qb. idk if it was sarcasm or not but someone actually put up a thread about the league figuring out how to beat chad..........lol. like i said in another thread: I LOVE BRETT FAVRE!!!!

I think this year more then last you're going to see teams with better pressure defense's. That's going to be on your O-Line to give Chad time or you're going to see A TON of those short passes and not only that, secondaries and LB's will start to jump routes and you'll see more pick 6's.

Now, I must say your D was impressive enough to stop the run game. Turner had only 65 yards and that is VERY good against a guy like that. The Phins preyed on weak QB play last year, because in shutting down the run, you were able to force turnovers against poor QB's. This year you face better QB's and better D's which does not bode well for the Phins.

I said it in another thread. This is all on your coaching, if they can squeeze more out of this current roster I will be FLOORED because IMO they maxed out the potential last year against weaker opponents in a favorable schedule and did an incredible job in getting your team to the playoffs.

Kind of like the entire "THE U" fan base after a win against Florida State, who could barely hold on to beat Jacksonville State?

Easy Joe, don't bad mouth THE U, watch what we do to GT this Wednesday and you will realize the FSU game was not a fluke

If your entire team doesn't get arrested before kickoff, we'll see.

Listen to the MEECHIGAN fan, hows those practice times running for you lately

fwiw..that was all Jimmy Johnson's doing, the whole thug thing...it hasn't been that way in years...thats why they haven't won, but Shannon is doing it the right way and they are right on schedule

I think this year more then last you're going to see teams with better pressure defense's. That's going to be on your O-Line to give Chad time or you're going to see A TON of those short passes and not only that, secondaries and LB's will start to jump routes and you'll see more pick 6's.

Now, I must say your D was impressive enough to stop the run game. Turner had only 65 yards and that is VERY good against a guy like that. The Phins preyed on weak QB play last year, because in shutting down the run, you were able to force turnovers against poor QB's. This year you face better QB's and better D's which does not bode well for the Phins.

I said it in another thread. This is all on your coaching, if they can squeeze more out of this current roster I will be FLOORED because IMO they maxed out the potential last year against weaker opponents in a favorable schedule and did an incredible job in getting your team to the playoffs.

Our run defense was really the only positive i can take away from yesterdays game. They were determined to stop the run and did a great job of doing so. The pass D was average. There were a few occasions were Ryan was off and missed wide open WR's for touchdowns. Were not very talented on the offensive side of the ball particularly the WR position but i thought we would be able to run the football against Atlanta and utilize the short passing game to move the chains but we made Atlanta's D look like Baltimore yesterday. Jake Long had a shaky pre-season but the consensus was that it was pre-season, so no worries...he was embarassed by John Abraham and co. yesterday. There were maybe 2 occasions yesterday when we attemtped to throw the ball downfield...it was disturbing.

thanks for your great insight and analysis on the subject.

what analysis would you like? short and sweet:

your defense is decent but is not going to be able to overcome the amount of time it's going to have to stay on the field due to your anemic offense. chad is, well he's chad. he needs to have optimal conditions to win a game. against a really good defense or when there's some adversity and you need a qb to actually go out and win the game for you. he's not capable. chad's good at winning games you should win and he could possibly win a superbowl on a team with a stellar defense and all-pro talent around him on offense. he's nenevr going to be the reason you win anythign significant...........until the phins get rid of him you'll be stuck in the same mediocrity the jets were for years.

Our run defense was really the only positive i can take away from yesterdays game. They were determined to stop the run and did a great job of doing so. The pass D was average. There were a few occasions were Ryan was off and missed wide open WR's for touchdowns. Were not very talented on the offensive side of the ball particularly the WR position but i thought we would be able to run the football against Atlanta and utilize the short passing game to move the chains but we made Atlanta's D look like Baltimore yesterday. Jake Long had a shaky pre-season but the consensus was that it was pre-season, so no worries...he was embarassed by John Abraham and co. yesterday. There were maybe 2 occasions yesterday when we attemtped to throw the ball downfield...it was disturbing.

not a bad synopsis..all I can add is marginal players shouldn't open their mouths when preparing for future H of F's, like Tong G

what analysis would you like? short and sweet:

your defense is decent but is not going to be able to overcome the amount of time it's going to have to stay on the field due to your anemic offense. chad is, well he's chad. he needs to have optimal conditions to win a game. against a really good defense or when there's some adversity and you need a qb to actually go out and win the game for you. he's not capable. chad's good at winning games you should win and he could possibly win a superbowl on a team with a stellar defense and all-pro talent around him on offense. he's nenevr going to be the reason you win anythign significant...........until the phins get rid of him you'll be stuck in the same mediocrity the jets were for years.

Well this post was significantly better than "The phags suck man!!"

Better D's = Better D-Lines. Next week should be interesting with Indy. I'm not overly impressed with Indy's D but Peyton vs your secondary could get ugly. I'm not sure how good your LB's are in pass coverage but Dallas Clark could be a nightmare for you guys. Any given Sunday though.

Well this post was significantly better than "The phags suck man!!"

i didn't even get into that your receiving corps is way below par as well. brown is really your only offensive skill player in the right depth chart position. unfortunately you don't have any choices there. except that your coaches should bench chad and see what they have in henne before this offseason. unfortunately ,again, winning the division last year has given the franchise a win-now mentality when really you should be rebuilding, because the team just really doesn't appear to be that good. same thing happened to the jets 2 years ago.

Better D's = Better D-Lines. Next week should be interesting with Indy. I'm not overly impressed with Indy's D but Peyton vs your secondary could get ugly. I'm not sure how good your LB's are in pass coverage but Dallas Clark could be a nightmare for you guys. Any given Sunday though.

Dwight Freeney has to be licking his chops after seeing the way John Abraham manhandled Jake Long. And the Colts have to be thinking their TE is going to make some plays, too. I'm glad that game's on MNF. Should be fun to watch. :biggrin:

If Peyton has success it'll put pressure on CHad to keep up and invarible he will throw some INT's..

If peyton doesn't have success it'll come downt o who plays better in the 4th..

Dwight Freeney has to be licking his chops after seeing the way John Abraham manhandled Jake Long. And the Colts have to be thinking their TE is going to make some plays, too. I'm glad that game's on MNF. Should be fun to watch. :biggrin:

Freeney is gonna spin move Jake Long to death. Hopefully he's ready to redeem himself after a horrid week 1. It's time for this team to knucle up and run the ball...17 times combined carriers this last game for Ricky & Ronnie is not gonna cut it. Our strength is supposed to be our O-line and rb's...time to start showing it.

If Peyton has success it'll put pressure on CHad to keep up and invarible he will throw some INT's..

If peyton doesn't have success it'll come downt o who plays better in the 4th..

Yup, that's why I think it'll be an interesting game. It could be ugly or be really competitive.

Ultimately I have to agree with Slats... Freeny has gotta be chomping at the bit to go at Jake Long. Then again you avoid that by running the ball successfully. It's on the Phins coaches this year to gameplan every game and continue to get the most out of that roster.

I do know that Rex is excited to get Pace back and send an attacking D against the Phins.

Archived