Should Mark Sanchez be forced to take the entire Defense out to dinner and pay?

CobraVerde

Should Sanchez be forced to pay for dinner for the Defense if they pitch a shut out?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Sanchez be forced to pay for dinner for the Defense if they pitch a shut out?

• YES
    • NO

I think it would be cool if he did. It would be good for the team too. But its his money, he can do what he wants with it.

Exactly my thoughts. Forcing someone to do something like this...which many teams do with the rookies doesn't build team spirt...its hazing.

But if Mark was to say to the team, "I want to do this as celebration of our first win" -- that builds a team.

Exactly my thoughts. Forcing someone to do something like this...which many teams do with the rookies doesn't build team spirt...its hazing.

But if Mark was to say to the team, "I want to do this as celebration of our first win" -- that builds a team.

Your only cool when you agree with me.

Sanchez can afford it, but the defense should consider taking him out to dinner instead. His long drives kept them off the field and fresh. The best defense is a good offense. Hard to put up points when you're on the bench getting cold.

Archived