Wow do the Bills Suuuuuck!

That Pats team had a defense.

And this one has an offense. I'm not ready to discount the Pats yet. Remember they cut Lawyer Milloy right before that game, this game they traded Seymour. They are still the AFCE favorite, until proven otherwise.

And this one has an offense. I'm not ready to discount the Pats yet. Remember they cut Lawyer Milloy right before that game, this game they traded Seymour. They are still the AFCE favorite, until proven otherwise.

I see what you're saying. However, did you see the Bills inexperience offensive line pretty much dominate the Pats' defensive line? Imagini what Nick Mangold and Ferguson are going to do.

I see what you're saying. However, did you see the Bills inexperience offensive line pretty much dominate the Pats' defensive line? Imagini what Nick Mangold and Ferguson are going to do.

We have a shot. We match up well with them. Still they will not be a pushover.

How in the hell can you guys bash the Bills for a very stupid decision made by one player ? They played their hearts out and lost and yes the Pats got a gift but dont bash the whole team.

The Pats have serious O-Line Issues and serious defensive issues. I think Belichick realises this and thats why he dumped Seymour at the last minute for a first round pick. They are in a semi rebuild mode.

Archived