David Harris named AFC defensive player of the week.

Lupz27

As he should have. He was dominating. There are players on the Texans that left that field completely beaten due to David Harris. It sure is nice to have him back. I feel that with Ryan as the HC Harris will flourish. Week one was a beautiful site. Now let's see what he has for the Pats.

I'm excited!!!

Really? Who has.? Please understand that a player has to COMPLETE all full game to be considered and what happened last year stays in last year. Considering it's "player of this week".

he probably thinks Schoebel. But, where was he in the final 6 minutes of that game?

NO WHERE!!!

He had 138 tackles before he got injured and it took the rest of the league three weeks to catch up to him. I hope he says hello to Wes Welker. Repeatedly.

Oh girl don;t get me started. Im pretty sure Rex has Bart and David running around the locker room chasing chickens to work on their ability to hit something small and quick. I am hoping to see welker run a slant and catch a full dose of one of them. I will have "Fly on the windshield" from Genesis's Lambs Lies down on Broadway" quedm up to celebrate with my childrens when it happens.

Oh girl don;t get me started. Im pretty sure Rex has Bart and David running around the locker room chasing chickens to work on their ability to hit something small and quick. I am hoping to see welker run a slant and catch a full dose of one of them. I will have "Fly on the windshield" from Genesis's Lambs Lies down on Broadway" quedm up to celebrate with my childrens when it happens.

actually i think they're chasing the ethiopean....poor chicken

I think this is cool!

When was the last time a Offensive Player of the Week faced the Defensive Player of the Week the following week???

Two worlds collide

Rival nations

It's a primitive clash

Venting years of frustrations

Bravely we hope

Against all hope

There is so much at stake

Seems our freedom's up

Against the ropes

Does the crowd understand?

Is it East versus West

Or man against man