NFL Top Ten (Power Rankings)

Maxman

1. Pittsburgh Steelers

The Steelers won on Thursday a lot like they did all year last year: Big Ben throwing and the defense giving up next to nothing. Can they do it again without a running game?

That's become our MO. We've morphed into a passing team and gone away from the power football as Ben has progressed. Now with the OL issues we have, we're better suited for passing the ball more. With any luck, the no-huddle becomes more and more a staple with Ben at the helm. I dare ANY of the other top QB's to stay alive in our scheme with our OL.

Big question is can Ben stay away from the serious injuries long enough for us to make a run again?

That's become our MO. We've morphed into a passing team and gone away from the power football as Ben has progressed. Now with the OL issues we have, we're better suited for passing the ball more. With any luck, the no-huddle becomes more and more a staple with Ben at the helm. I dare ANY of the other top QB's to stay alive in our scheme with our OL.

Big question is can Ben stay away from the serious injuries long enough for us to make a run again?

if i were a steelers fan i'd be worred about how ben free lances... waits...waits... waits... for someone to get open... sometimes runs... sometimes throws really late... that's not really a reliable offensive model. its only a matter of time before he starts throwing bad INTs or gets hurt.

if i were a steelers fan i'd be worred about how ben free lances... waits...waits... waits... for someone to get open... sometimes runs... sometimes throws really late... that's not really a reliable offensive model. its only a matter of time before he starts throwing bad INTs or gets hurt.

He makes so many great plays doing that, the CS will not try to harness him. They're content with the way he plays and who can argue the results. As i said, only concern for us is can he avoid serious injuries. How many other QB's can win with steady pressure in their face all game?

Archived