The Jets new agressive defense

BP

Has to play smart in critical situations this week. I fear Brady hard counting them off sides eleventy billion times in big spots this Sunday.

The dumbass qb from Houston didnt even try it once..lol

This is exactly why Rex wants the stadium loud. A loud stadium takes away the hard count and turns it into a silent count

Has to play smart in critical situations this week. I fear Brady hard counting them off sides eleventy billion times in big spots this Sunday.

Yeah, but last week it made more sense with us on the road.

Its going to be hard to pull that off if our crowd volume is a high as Rex wants it to be.

This is exactly why Rex wants the stadium loud. A loud stadium takes away the hard count and turns it into a silent count

I'll believe the stadium will be loud when I see it..lol..with all the tickets available now I wouldnt be surprised to see even more opposing fans at Jets home games.

At least when we had no identity (no stadium) we sold out games..lol

as long as whoever jumps flushes brady to the ground i'm ok with it :mrgreen:

We gotta make the recievers pay for their short catches BIGTIME early & often. hit em when they catch it & hit him after he throws with no penalties and we'll be fine. If he throws the ball too early for fear of getting hit those recievers are dead meat

Yeah, but last week it made more sense with us on the road.

Its going to be hard to pull that off if our crowd volume is a high as Rex wants it to be.

Shh. Don't spoil a Jet fans negativity. We should all be moaning about pessimistic outcomes where Brady throws for 56 TD's in the first half.

I'll believe the stadium will be loud when I see it..lol..with all the tickets available now I wouldnt be surprised to see even more opposing fans at Jets home games.

At least when we had no identity (no stadium) we sold out games..lol

Lol i know..but Rex knows jumping offsides is going to be a potential problem. He's asking the fans to do their part to help the players do theirs.

Edit: I also like what Rex is doing. It's about time we had a HC that is trying make the fans feel like part of the team.

Shh. Don't spoil a Jet fans negativity. We should all be moaning about pessimistic outcomes where Brady throws for 56 TD's in the first half.

LOL! A 21 year old snot nosed Jets fan preaching to me about negativity. :lol:

I've seen this scenario play out eleventy billion times before. and I have every right to be a pessimist. :evil2:

I believe in this team. I always have. Sure I get negative at times but I believe way more than not.

I remember the first year I was at the games, 1988. James Hasty and company on the field. I believed then and I believe now.

One of these times I will have been right!

I've seen this scenario play out eleventy billion times before. and I have every right to be a pessimist. :evil2:

Look at the old fogey trying to play the age card. You think a guy rambling on and on about maturity wouldn't proceed to speak like a 5 year old in the next sentence. I know you do, I was trying to clear the way for your pessimism and more to come. I predicted the Jets pick in the top 5 in the up coming draft. Can't get more pessimistic than that.

And I my friend have been through many more bad Jet years then you and I'm still a optimist..:cheers:

And I my friend have been through many more bad Jet years then you and I'm still a optimist..:cheers:

:confused0085: I know..lol..But my optimism meter got burnt for the last time last year. I went into the Denver game saying ''not this year''..lol

Look at the old fogey trying to play the age card. You think a guy rambling on and on about maturity wouldn't proceed to speak like a 5 year old in the next sentence. I know you do, I was trying to clear the way for your pessimism and more to come. I predicted the Jets pick in the top 5 in the up coming draft. Can't get more pessimistic than that.

Sorry for not keeping up with the biographical profile of Arsis..lol..I guess your posts must not have too much substance to them if I missed your opinion on the Jets :evil2:

I believe in this team. I always have. Sure I get negative at times but I believe way more than not.

I remember the first year I was at the games, 1988. James Hasty and company on the field. I believed then and I believe now.

One of these times I will have been right!

n00b..my first game I watched Garo Yapremian kicking off for the Dolphins opening day 1978 at Shea when you were a feisty robust 10 year old..:evil2:

I believed that year too :D that was the last year the Jets were advertising season tickets too ;)

Archived