predictions Swaggerlicious Jets VS Cheats

afosomf

I told Mort Jets win 24-17

Mort, how do you see this week's Patriots/Jets game playing out, especially considering it looks like Mayo is out for New England?

Chris Mortensen (11:05 AM)

I always thought this could be a tough game for the Patriots but more challenging now without Jerod Mayo. The defense is already in transition, even average at best. This is going to put a lot of pressure on Tom Brady to deliver 30-to-40 point games most Sundays, I think. I think the Jets win this one, by something like 31-27.

Yup, you're probably right. You always are!

most of time...i think this week will be a victory...lots of reasons

Short week for pats...it does make a difference

No Mayo and not impressed with Guyton Burgess ....

Jets D playing great...

A Statement Game..probably more important to jets

Cindy is still rusty..the POW was a joke

most of time...i think this week will be a victory...lots of reasons

Short week for pats...it does make a difference

No Mayo and not impressed with Guyton Burgess ....

Jets D playing great...

A Statement Game..probably more important to jets

Cindy is still rusty..the POW was a joke

The short week argument would work if the Pats had to play a West Coast team. All they have to do is take a 45 minute charter to New Jersey.

The best thing that happened to Brady was the 2nd half on Monday Night. He delivered when it counted. I'll see you in the Meadowlands Sunday.......No I won't as you are a keyboard hero.

The short week argument would work if the Pats had to play a West Coast team. All they have to do is take a 45 minute charter to New Jersey.

The best thing that happened to Brady was the 2nd half on Monday Night. He delivered when it counted. I'll see you in the Meadowlands Sunday.......No I won't as you are a keyboard hero.

U R A Tool

Players have 1 less day to recover from bumps and bruises

You always this sharp skippy

U R A Tool

Players have 1 less day to recover from bumps and bruises

You always this sharp skippy

What is up with you calling everyone skippy? The Pats have one less day to recover but that means nothing as they have a short ride to Newark on Saturday.

U R A Tool? Are you 16 or 61?

What is up with you calling everyone skippy? The Pats have one less day to recover but that means nothing as they have a short ride to Newark on Saturday.

U R A Tool? Are you 16 or 61?

they are creatures of habit

teams that play on MNF usually suk skippy

the extra day off helps

Jets 28 Pats 10. I wish it weren't so. Especially since the fallout here would be nothing short of spectacular and I would revel in it...but alas, it's not to be.

Garb, no offense, but you predicted NY would win last year after Tom went down. It didnt look good, but howd that turn out?

Have faith. NE will win this game.

Archived