The Patriots Suck!

JiFields

Shouldn't we win a game at home against them sometime this decase before we trash talk? I hate this obsession with the Patriots. They have dominated us, ok. But we should focus on OUR team and not THEIRS! Do you think the Patriots spend more than 2 weeks each year obsessing about the Jets?

No. The Steelers, Colts and Chargers are higher up on our radar.

Yes. Yes I do.

Their fans spend more time on this message board than they do with their families.

WHat up Klecki?

My screen name just tells the truth. You kids be saying stuff like "f his life, and I hope they blow out his knee cap..." Real cool jets fans, real cool.

You kids? Right.

Yeah, we should be as classy as New England fans. They're just the definition of class. PLEASE. I've been in that stadium four times for games and have posted on Patriot message boards, you are no better.

Even though he's an ex Patriot, he still calls them "us", so, I hope Rodney Harrison gets hit by a ****ing train. **** him. **** his life.

Its fine for Scott, Rhodes and Rex to talk, but not OK for Harrison.

So what if hes an ex player. Somebody needs to say something to the Jets and the NE locker room and Coaching staff are not going to do it.

Harrison is saying what the NEP are thinking to themselves "Hey Jets, go and do something and then talk crap."

You earn the right to talk in the NFL.

Its fine for Scott, Rhodes and Rex to talk, but not OK for Harrison.

So what if hes an ex player. Somebody needs to say something to the Jets and the NE locker room and Coaching staff are not going to do it.

Harrison is saying what the NEP are thinking to themselves "Hey Jets, go and do something and then talk crap."

You earn the right to talk in the NFL.

It's more impressive to talk **** and then back it up than not say anything and then act like a prick after you've won.

The Pats are not going to get the chance to speak this time. You think the trash talk from the Jets is bad now, wait til after they win on Sunday.

It's more impressive to talk **** and then back it up than not say anything and then act like a prick after you've won.

The Pats are not going to get the chance to speak this time. You think the trash talk from the Jets is bad now, wait til after they win on Sunday.

This will only end badly for the Jets.

Just watch.

So you calling the Jest pricks? :P

It's game two...anyone talking trash, before or after a game, is an idiot. Rodney, Rhodes, anybody.

• Upvote 1

So you calling the Jest pricks? :P

It's game two...anyone talking trash, before or after a game, is an idiot. Rodney, Rhodes, anybody.

I have to agree with Gladys :smilies2_puke:

I hate trash talking. I would like for the Jets to do their talking on the field. with their past history they have no right talking trash. they certainly weren't saying much the last 4 games of the season last year. :lol:

Edited by BP