Jets Respond to the Voice of a New Era

Jetscode1

I'M IN LOVE ::wub

BB was right when he said Mangini wasn't ready

Will a true mope ever be ready to be a winner? Me thinks not.

I don't know for sure what part, if any, of Rex's speech made a difference in how the Jets played last Sunday. The article suggests it may have and I buy that 100%.

I didn't agree last year with those who were adamant The Mageen's bee-adda-bee-adda-bee lack of enthusiasm and consequent inability to fire up the troops didn't mean anything and it wasn't his job to do that. If it's needed - it is his job to do it. And mopes don't do well with fire up stuff.

I'M IN LOVE ::wub

I'm so glad we have a coach that knows what the heck he's doing. BB was right when he said Mangini wasn't ready, Herm played not to lose the game. It's been a long time Jets fans....a long time. BE HAPPY!! :)

I agree, this Jets team is about to make its mark.

70's & 80's Dolphins

90's Bills

00's Patriots

10's- "The" New York Jets!

"When Ryan finished, fullback Tony Richardson said, every person in the room, including General Manager Mike Tannenbaum, wanted to grab shoulder pads and head straight for Reliant Stadium. Ryan had given the Jets more than a blueprint with his speech. He had delivered genuine, powerful inspiration."

Thats the no frills, straight from the heart montra that I LOVE about this guy. The players, both in Baltimore loved him and as well as the guys in our locker room. IMO, this isn't the end of the migration of Baltimore players heading north and wanting to play with this guy. I can't wait until Sunday \:D/

Archived