Every Mark Sanchez Throw vs Houston

Jetfanmack

Ok everyone, the last pass before the half where Sanchez throws all the way across field to Keller. When Keller got tackled and pissed off, I thought that I saw the defender literally SPIT on his face. The people I was watching the game with said that they didn't think so, that he was just trash talking but I was pretty confident at the time that I saw it.

Still I trusted the people that told me it didn't happen, but just recently I came across a blog where someone says that it DID...

anyone notice this? fact/fiction?

Ok everyone, the last pass before the half where Sanchez throws all the way across field to Keller. When Keller got tackled and pissed off, I thought that I saw the defender literally SPIT on his face. The people I was watching the game with said that they didn't think so, that he was just trash talking but I was pretty confident at the time that I saw it.

Still I trusted the people that told me it didn't happen, but just recently I came across a blog where someone says that it DID...

anyone notice this? fact/fiction?

The half ended, so I guess it never happened. :rolleyes:

There was a penalty called

I know. I was being facetious. OTOH, if there was a penalty called how did they force us to "decline" it? Crock of **** straight up and down. Opening kickoff of the second half there was a flag and I said - here is the makeup call. Of course it was against the Jets.

Thanks Mack. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it once I get home.

Archived