"Keep ****ing that chicken!"

DHJF

Is this some new saying? What does it mean? I mean, in what context would you use it?

"okay, that's the last of the weather forecast"

"thanks, and keep effing that chicken."

does it mean keep working? does it mean keep doing the impossible? what?

For the doubters, this really did happened:

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/channel-5-anchor-apologizes-for-on-air-f-bomb-1.1458191

Ernie Anastos apologized last night.

To viewers.

To colleagues.

And to chickens.

"I misspoke during last night's broadcast," he said at 10:38, deep in the program and just before a commercial break. "I apologize for my remarks to anyone who may have been offended."

No harm, no foul.

And so ends one of the oddest episodes in the recent history of TV news, after a bizarre slip of the tongue by the veteran New York TV anchor on Wednesday's program probably left more than a few viewers gasping (then falling off their couches in laughter).

Thursday afternoon, Lew Leone, station manager said in a statement, "We are disappointed with Ernie's comment on the air last night. He will apologize for his use of inappropriate language tonight during 'FOX 5 News at 10 p.m.' "

Anastos, 66, couldn't be reached for further comment. Calls to his home were unanswered Thursday.

The incident occurred on Wednesday's show, when during jocular cross talk with weatherman Nick Gregory, Anastos joked that "I guess it takes a tough man to make a tender forecast," then added: "Keep -- that chicken." Anastos laughed loudly, and Gregory laughed a little less loudly. The studio camera then caught co-anchor Dari Alexander's expression, a bug-eyed look of abject horror.

The video, naturally, found its way to the Internet and quickly became one of the most viewed videos, and for a time, dominated Google's "most-viewed" charts.

And, of course, the jokes began. Someone named "Newsbunny" posted on Gawker, "As long as the chicken and Ernie are both adults, what's the problem?" NYC.com dubbed Anastos "The Michael Vick of Poultry."

Is this some new saying? What does it mean? I mean, in what context would you use it?

"okay, that the last of the weather forecast"

"thanks, and keep effing that chicken."

does it mean keep working? does it mean keep doing the impossible? what?

OMG ..i think he meant to say Keep on Pluckin that chicken

he clearly said Phucking

Does he still have a job?

the look at the woman's face was priceless:D

OMG ..i think he meant to say Keep on Pluckin that chicken

he clearly said Phucking

Does he still have a job?

the look at the woman's face was priceless:D

The dude made a mistake. Im sure hes not going to throw away his career, for intentionally dropping an F bomb

It was on the Daily Show last night, too. They showed another clip of Anastos where he was talking about a website and said, "dot c0ck, err dong... " rather than, "dot com." I'd look it up, but I'm at work and don't get the youtubez here.

Archived