Attractions On Sunday Before Kickoff

■ New player introductions with a new musical theme and new pyrotechnics.

■ The National Anthem performed by Constantine Maroulis, star of the off-Broadway musical "Rock of Ages" and former American Idol finalist.

■ The unfurling of a huge American flag.

■ A flyover by a squadron of A-10's.

■ The regular-season debut of the 2009 Jets Flight Crew, expanded to 30 members, all wearing their cheerleading group's new uniforms, and ready to lead a new cheer prior to player intros

if the team wants it really loud maybe they should start doing what the Dolphins have been doing for years, which is pipe in recorded crowd noise from 1972 on every big 3rd down-now THAT'S cheating and pretty lame if you ask me and it's what they do. You can really tell when you're up in the nosebleed section.

Lol, why didn't somebody think of that before?

I like that idea a lot. Hopefully they can use it to replace the PC Richards sound. An air raid sound is a great idea.

I also hope the pre-game video is good. Years ago (Coslet days) they would put the best videos up there. They PUMPED up the entire crowd. When they played the Buffalo Bills they would show Jets flying and dropping bombs on wild buffalos. When they layed the Dolphins they would drop bombs in the water.

Those videos were awesome.

Hopefully they can set something up that really gets everyone fired up again, that would be cool.

Why not bring back the old videos of a jet pilot lining up a a bison or flipper in the cross hairs and then blowing it to smithereens. On occasion they would do the same thing with an opposing fan in the stands. That was inspirational. I miss those videos, maybe PETA objected or something.

They did that in '98, it was great. I don't think they did it any other year though.

Why not bring back the old videos of a jet pilot lining up a a bison or flipper in the cross hairs and then blowing it to smithereens. On occasion they would do the same thing with an opposing fan in the stands. That was inspirational. I miss those videos, maybe PETA objected or something.

I also hope the pre-game video is good. Years ago (Coslet days) they would put the best videos up there. They PUMPED up the entire crowd. When they played the Buffalo Bills they would show Jets flying and dropping bombs on wild buffalos. When they layed the Dolphins they would drop bombs in the water.

I fully understand that you are a very busy executive that has no time to read through threads in great detail

It's big fun--oooh let's have an air-raid siren! Great idea! No, dumb idea. What if the Germans actually do attack us during the game. We'll be cheering-on the Luftwaffe as they blow us to smithereens. Lambs ripe for the slaughter. You people make it way too easy. I, for one, we be tucked neatly under my seat wearing a kevlar helmet when those sirens go off. Then we'll see who's crazy! Also, beware the Welsh. They've been awfully quiet lately.

I like that idea a lot. Hopefully they can use it to replace the PC Richards sound. An air raid sound is a great idea.

Hopefully they can set something up that really gets everyone fired up again, that would be cool.

wow, that was THAT long ago? man, doesn't seam like it!

It's big fun--oooh let's have an air-raid siren! Great idea! No, dumb idea. What if the Germans actually do attack us during the game. We'll be cheering-on the Luftwaffe as they blow us to smithereens. Lambs ripe for the slaughter. You people make it way too easy. I, for one, we be tucked neatly under my seat wearing a kevlar helmet when those sirens go off. Then we'll see who's crazy! Also, beware the Welsh. They've been awfully quiet lately.

:rl::rl::rl:

That is awesome.

Archived