• Mangina
    • Joshie
    • John Fox
    • Starvin Marvin Lewis
    • Zorn
    • Cable
    • Kobiak

cowher will be in carolina

Cowher can probably demand and get a huge salary, a piece of the Skins and total front office control in Washington. Meanwhile the Richardsons are screwing the pooch very badly in Charlotte. And were Cowher to win in DC he'd be bigger than anyone. Suspect giving Delhomme a long-terrm big bucks contract might be the end of Fox there, but he is still a very good coach.

Cowher can probably demand and get a huge salary, a piece of the Skins and total front office control in Washington. Meanwhile the Richardsons are screwing the pooch very badly in Charlotte. And were Cowher to win in DC he'd be bigger than anyone. Suspect giving Delhomme a long-terrm big bucks contract might be the end of Fox there, but he is still a very good coach.

Yeah Fox has kept them competitive for years now. Pretty impressive overall record. 63-50, 3 Division champs, and 1 conference champ. Not too shabby.

No doubt.

20 million guranteed to a guy coming off a 5 INT playoff game? :confused:

They should trade Peppers and cut Delhomme next year to divide the cap hit.

The cap hit will be a killer in cutting Delhomme, but it will probably be something they just have to do.

I voted Jauron. I was torn between him & Fox and flipped a coin.

Zorn is gone. You can;t listen to sports radio here without hearing about Cowher, Chucky, or Shanny. If he isnt above 500 at the halfway point it may happen then.

I agree. You gotta think of that whole organization there. It's been a while since Snyder was a headline. He's gotta go after Cowher or Shanny next year, and the winner (loser?) will be the highest paid coach in the game.

Of the guys in the poll, I think the Jauron's probably next to go. I think the first year guys will all be given a second year to save a little owner face, but I can't imagine Josh or Mangini lasting much longer than that. Neither of these guys would be head coaches without Belichick on their resume. And neither's qualified.

Archived