Kerry Rhodes is Soft

Jack Straw

WestchesterJet is soft.

Rhodes is awesome. "Soft" safeties don't tend to be great against the run, which Rhodes is.

What football games have you been watching? Since when is Kerry "arm tackle and swing the ballcarrier five yards toward the first-down marker" Rhodes "great" against the run?

I know it's Rhodes just spoutin off, which I could care less about, but I had a quick thought that maybe Rhodes and the boys are trying to dig on brady's ego and force him to take chances down field more often, so as to throw some new wrinkles at him and pick him off. Just a thought.

Yes, Rhodes is definitely THAT smart. LOL!

lol.. KR and Rodney Harrision talking smack over twitter.. pretty amusing..

KR says he's more talented then Harrision.. to ask belichick..

Harrision says he's never own anything and talks alot for someone whose never one..

You just spelled 'won' wrong, twice. Two different ways. :rl:

• Upvote 1

Yes, Rhodes is definitely THAT smart. LOL!

Condescending much??? damn hah Is Rhodes Kim Ung-yong or Stephen Hawking?? Hell no. However, he is most definitely a smart football player. Hell, a 15 year old kid playing pickup games in the backyard knowa that if you rag on a QB's ego, he's going to try to throw the ball down your throat, thus testing you even if throwing the ball down the field isn't the best gameplan.

Now i'm not saying that's Kerry's plan at all, it's almost 99% him just shootin off. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was tryin to get in Brady's head a bit. I mean he is Mr. Cool in the pocket, but he's still human and still has pride.

I laugh at everyone who says Rhodes is soft and then say polomalu is better.. are you serious? troy must have a foot fetish cuz that's all he does shoe lace tackles. when kerry played strong safety he was nasty and still is as a free safety

Polamalu>Rhodes.

bigl>darkladyjets

polomalu is an average safety in a stacked defense where he is allowed to do whatever he wants. put him in a normal d and he would be trash.

Says the guy with the name of a dead rapper :rolleyes:

The sudden influx of bandwagon noobs is interesting.

Says the guy with the name of a dead rapper :rolleyes:

The sudden influx of bandwagon noobs is interesting.

bandwagon noob? wtf you have no idea wat your saying.. thats why women should stay out of football discussion. my name of a great Rapper has nothing to do with anything. the fact that you can't come up with legit reasons or argumentS that polomalu is better than Rhodes shows your football knowledge. you responded with a>b response. get your knowledge up before you challenge me girl.

bandwagon noob? wtf you have no idea wat your saying.. thats why women should stay out of football discussion. my name of a great Rapper has nothing to do with anything. the fact that you can't come up with legit reasons or argumentS that polomalu is better than Rhodes shows your football knowledge. you responded with a>b response. get your knowledge up before you challenge me girl.

Dude, this was your retort:

bigl>darkladyjets

Which has NOTHINg to do with football. That was your LEGIT REASON. You feel the need to take a shot @ my gender and bash my football knowledge or in your opinion lack thereof. GFY noob.