Black Out Rules when in other city

BroadwayJoe12

The black out rule of "no games can air at the same time as a local team's home game on another network"... Does this mean just regular cable tv or does this affect sunday ticket and any of the games that the local sports bars would get??

If it's not possible to get the game in philly, I gotta figure out where in NJ or more west in Pennsylvania to go watch this game.

The black out rule of "no games can air at the same time as a local team's home game on another network"... Does this mean just regular cable tv or does this affect sunday ticket and any of the games that the local sports bars would get??

If it's not possible to get the game in philly, I gotta figure out where in NJ or more west in Pennsylvania to go watch this game.

bars with sunday ticket show all games regardless if the local team is playing.

You just need to find a place with enough tv's to carry all the games when the local team is playing.

In Philly you will sometimes get the Jets games. I lived there for college. They usually had the Eagles on one channel and either the Jets or Steelers on the other. More often than not, though, the AFC channel will show the Steelers game, however.

You need a bar.

If your worried about the jet game being blacked out it's not going to be.

Woody and CBS have committed to buying any leftover tix if there is any.

If you check NFL.com for tickets the Jet game is sold out.

Thanks man. I probably should have specified more, but I meant that, because I live within a certain distance of The Eagles stadium, the tv station cannot play any other game when there's a home game of the local team on at the same time.

In Philly you will sometimes get the Jets games. I lived there for college. They usually had the Eagles on one channel and either the Jets or Steelers on the other. More often than not, though, the AFC channel will show the Steelers game, however.

You need a bar.

Well that's good to know, thanks man. I found a whole list of bars from the link that PR gave, so things should work out ok.

Archived