Rhodes Please Stop!

cferraro

Please shut Kerry Rhodes up! I love the guy and think he is a great player. I love the talk from Rex this week (actually since he took over). On Wednesday I got so excited that I suited up and tried to tackle a "Smart Car". The Rex comments and maybe a few remarks from some players is where it should have ended. Rhodes is fueling the fires of determination and the outcome may not be good. The team has only played one game against an okay team. Other then that...nothing. This week they will be playing against the best coach and the best QB in football. Dare I mention that they have owned our ass at home this decade. They risk looking really stupid if they lose Sunday and that could have been avoided if someone (or Rhodes himself) could just filter this guys mouth. In addition, this twitter BS has got to stop. These players should be studying without these ridiculous distractions. Enough is enough...please. :suicide:

Please shut Kerry Rhodes up! I love the guy and think he is a great player. I love the talk from Rex this week (actually since he took over). On Wednesday I got so excited that I suited up and tried to tackle a "Smart Car". The Rex comments and maybe a few remarks from some players is where it should have ended. Rhodes is fueling the fires of determination and the outcome may not be good. The team has only played one game against an okay team. Other then that...nothing. This week they will be playing against the best coach and the best QB in football. Dare I mention that they have owned our ass at home this decade. They risk looking really stupid if they lose Sunday and that could have been avoided if someone (or Rhodes himself) could just filter this guys mouth. In addition, this twitter BS has got to stop. These players should be studying without these ridiculous distractions. Enough is enough...please. :suicide:

The ghost of Eric Mangini lives....

Noone else said anything, he had to go out there and use the 'embarass' word.

He shouldve kept his damn mouth shut and leave it between coaches, but no he had to have his word in when none of his teammates did. DUmb ass, now they're going to do to him what they did to that lame CB the Steelers had in '07.

Kerry Rhodes is one of my least favorite players on the Jets for the mere fact that he talks and talks yet doesn't back his words. As much as I hate saying it, Rodney Harrison is partly correct in his Tweeting. Hollywood, stfu and play seriously. Come back to me when:

A) Be a major contributor to the D that will get us far in the playoffs

B) Actually make the Pro Bowl and make the coin he's getting paid

I love how Rex has opened the door for our D to be more open, but he's honestly one of the last people on D to talk smash. I'd rather here Revis, Harris or Scott talking smack before Kerry.

A) Be a major contributor to the D that will get us far in the playoffs

B) Actually make the Pro Bowl and make the coin he's getting paid

An image of Rhodes making coins for the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) just flashed through my mind. Perhaps that will be his next career after the Patriots take him out on Sunday. I mean, accidentally, of course.

:box:

Well, if no one runs to his twitter page every second then it wouldnt matter what he types on Twitter. This twitter thing is as stupid as I thought is was.

He shouldve kept his damn mouth shut and leave it between coaches, but no he had to have his word in when none of his teammates did. DUmb ass, now they're going to do to him what they did to that lame CB the Steelers had in '07.

Now when I came out, I told you it was just about biggie.

Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother ****ing opinion

Well this is how we gonna' do this:

**** Mobb Deep,

**** Biggie,

**** Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother ****ing crew.

And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,

Then **** you too.

Chino XL, **** you too.

All you mother ****ers,

**** you too.

It would be nice if he knocked somebody down once in a while. I am much more comfortable with some trench warfare guy making statements. Still, if he gets a couple of picks, then he can talk.

It seems the inmates are running the asylum. Wrecks Cryan has turned the Jests into an undisciplined, immature team. Imbeciles like Cryan and Rhodes had better hope their mouths aren't writing checks the team can't cash, otherwise they will look like even bigger fools than they do now. If that's even possible.....

Well, if no one runs to his twitter page every second then it wouldnt matter what he types on Twitter. This twitter thing is as stupid as I thought is was.

Absolutely stupid. Interesting facts:

1. Tom Brady does not have a Twitter page

2. Wes Welker does not have a Twitter page

3. Matt Light does not have a Twitter page

4. Randy Moss does have a Twitter page but has not posted since August 9th. He posted to promote his web page.

I guess with all that extra time on their hands they are probably studying the JETS secondary.

I personally hate these social sites. My wife is constantly on Facebook updating what she is doing or what we are doing right now. Who the hell cares? She posted when we were going on vacation. I said to her why don't you tell them where we hide the jewels and spare keys while you're at it. :shutit: Now she's starting this Twitter nonsense. She's killing me! Some of the personal crap people put up on these sites is just shocking to me. They say, "It's a great way to stay in contact with friends and family". Ever hear of that invention called the phone douche bags? Did I just call my wife a douche bag? Oops. :dohslap:

Now when I came out, I told you it was just about biggie.

Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother ****ing opinion

Well this is how we gonna' do this:

**** Mobb Deep,

**** Biggie,

**** Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother ****ing crew.

And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,

Then **** you too.

Chino XL, **** you too.

All you mother ****ers,

**** you too.

GET MONEY!

It seems the inmates are running the asylum. Wrecks Cryan has turned the Jests into an undisciplined, immature team. Imbeciles like Cryan and Rhodes had better hope their mouths aren't writing checks the team can't cash, otherwise they will look like even bigger fools than they do now. If that's even possible.....

Make sure and come back to post your opinions after the game is over ...

I think all this is being overrated. It's not like the Patriots would've taken this game lightly had no conversation taken place. It's a division game, and we already had a rivalry brewing.

Has our being respectful and not stirring the pot been successful worked for us the past few years? No. It's important to not freak yourself out and hold this team on a pedestal.

What is wrong with it?

If they loose the game does trash talking change the loss column?

Trash talking or not a win is a win and a loss is a loss.... if this is what it takes for the players to get 110% into it (which they were not with Mangini fyi) I am all for it...

It all comes down to wins and losses and trash talking does not change a thing... win or loss...

I love the confidence. Keep it coming. As far as playing the best team, the best coach, the best qb. Last time I checked we were playing the pats. Not the steelers.

Why are people on the Pats balls when the Steelers are and have been the better team? Makes no sense to me.

Shhhh we're trying to sneak in under the radar again. ;)

Honestly I had been thinking that for weeks. My guess is Steelers OL and OC drop them a bit in national scope. Either way, it doesn't matter. We'll see how things play out.

Shhhh we're trying to sneak in under the radar again. ;)

Honestly I had been thinking that for weeks. My guess is Steelers OL and OC drop them a bit in national scope. Either way, it doesn't matter. We'll see how things play out.

You'll always be under the radar. The Steelers are almost as boring as the Jets usually are.

Why are people on the Pats balls when the Steelers are and have been the better team? Makes no sense to me.

Whether you agree with this logic or not, it is not really hard to follow.

Brady was the MVP in 2007. Steelers have only once out of 6 attempts beaten the Patriots when Brady was the QB, and never in the playoffs. Most folks would conclude the single greatest positional upgrade of any team during this past off-season was Brady replacing Matt Cassel. And had Brady not been injured odds are the Patriots would have won the SB in 2008. It is not a hard conclution to reach that the Patriots are the favorites.

I am not saying putting the Steelers ahead of the Patriots is irrational or that a strong case can't be made for it. But a strong rational case can be made for the Patriots.

Whether you agree with this logic or not, it is not really hard to follow.

Brady was the MVP in 2007. Steelers have only once out of 6 attempts beaten the Patriots when Brady was the QB, and never in the playoffs. Most folks would conclude the single greatest positional upgrade of any team during this past off-season was Brady replacing Matt Cassel. And had Brady not been injured odds are the Patriots would have won the SB in 2008. It is not a hard conclution to reach that the Patriots are the favorites.

I am not saying putting the Steelers ahead of the Patriots is irrational or that a strong case can't be made for it. But a strong rational case can be made for the Patriots.

I disagree. The 09 pats are the yankees 02-08. A shell of its former self living off of past glory.

We got a crappy OC and OL man. But yeah, we are a boring ass team as far as scoring goes. lol

But every game is exciting in a sense because they all go down to the wire. :)

Steelers - Bears should be a dandy tomorrow. Looking forward to it a lot.

I think the Bears will win.

Archived