Burt Reynolds in psych ward/rehab

SouthernJet

BURT REYNOLDS PSYCH WARD

Burt Reynolds has gone into rehab for addiction to alcohol and pills after he recently was found semiconscious and covered in blood from a fall at his home.

The 73-year-old Hollywood legend was treated in a hospital emergency room after the incident in late August, but he behaved so bizarrely that he was taken to a county mental health facility, say sources.

"The facility refused to release him unless he agreed to immediately go into drug and alcohol rehab," a source said.

Hell yeah. As soon as my last kid is done with college and employed, Im going to form numerous prescription drugs habits and blow every freaking penny of their inheritance on expensive bourbon.

Now that's what I'm talking about just make sure you leave enough money to get yourself buried, that ****'s expensive.

Funny thing is I do that now, I don't have any kids :cheers:

Now that's what I'm talking about just make sure you leave enough money to get yourself buried, that ****'s expensive.

Funny thing is I do that now, I don't have any kids :cheers:

Save money to be buried? **** you Mick. Im putting five kids thru college, one of them can buy the old man a God damn used casket and steal some flowers from someone elsesgrave. Im not picky, I want my kids to be resourceful.

yea they put him in The 45th Street Mental Health Facilty near St. Mary's Hospital and he probably detoxed at The Hanley Hazelton Center also right off of 45th street-get better Burt I wish him well.

I wish him well too. The Bandit movies and City Heat are some of my favorites .

Save money to be buried? **** you Mick. Im putting five kids thru college, one of them can buy the old man a God damn used casket and steal some flowers from someone elsesgrave. Im not picky, I want my kids to be resourceful.

Good point, didn't know you were paying for their college. If you want them to be really resourceful make them pay for their own college.

Good point, didn't know you were paying for their college. If you want them to be really resourceful make them pay for their own college.

I only have one in college now and she also works 20 hours a week and holds a 3.5 GPA. This I really don't mind paying for. Trust me, first one of my kids who blows off a semester Im paying for, they will learn about financial aid in a hurry.

I only have one in college now and she also works 20 hours a week and holds a 3.5 GPA. This I really don't mind paying for. Trust me, first one of my kids who blows off a semester Im paying for, they will learn about financial aid in a hurry.

sounds like a great kid crusher..

I didnt let mine work in college, only during summer, but they knew the summer job was spending money for all year and dont come askin for anymore..they all did great in college and earned alot in summer.

The boys were in sports in college as well, while daughter was on college radio..

sounds like a great kid crusher..

I didnt let mine work in college, only during summer, but they knew the summer job was spending money for all year and dont come askin for anymore..they all did great in college and earned alot in summer.

The boys were in sports in college as well, while daughter was on college radio..

She got her hair cutting license in high school, so she actually makes a pretty penny working part time. Kid never hits me up for money. I stroke the tuition check and she does the rest on her own. She even bought me some nice pamper chef stuff for my birthday.

Archived