Roadtrip Week 14: Jets (Away) vs Tampa 12/13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wanna spinkle some of those miles my way:D lol.

Don't know yet, there is an outside shot that i will be heading down there in a pretty sweet rv, need to sort this out.

Damn you passed me on the Uncle Tony depth chart. I never even saw that one coming. Bastard. :winking0001:

Hi Everyone -

I see some of you have arranged your trip. Please let me know if you still need to purchase tickets. So far, I have 14 in your group.

Also, I have arranged for a discounted rate at the Quorum Hotel on West Shore. You can use the code Jet Nation. http://www.quorumtampa.com/ The group director is a client and a friend.

Cheers!

Melissa

Is she a former NFL cheerleader? :winking0001:

Just an update the rate at quorum tampa is $99 a night with the group rate...actually if you go through hotels.com it is cheaper. Looks like most of these places are all close to the stadium and airport.

I had a winning bid of $109 per night for 3 nights at the Marriott I listed & I also got 2 tickets at face $99 each in section 114 Row D.

Hi Everyone! As of today, I have 16 tickets confirmed for your group. The sections chosen so far are 243 and 144, but feel free to purchase tickets wherever I have availability.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions.

-Melissa

144 is in the corner of the endzone 1 section left and below Buccaneer Cove and 243 is 1 section higher in the corner of the end zone.I already have seats on the goal line in 114 but if I can find seats in Section 134-137 i`ll trade up

144 is in the corner of the endzone 1 section left and below Buccaneer Cove and 243 is 1 section higher in the corner of the end zone.I already have seats on the goal line in 114 but if I can find seats in Section 134-137 i`ll trade up

I agree JJ, with the Bucs being so crappy this year people are going to be trying to unload great seats cheap. Anybody know which side is the sun side and which the shady?

I agree JJ, with the Bucs being so crappy this year people are going to be trying to unload great seats cheap. Anybody know which side is the sun side and which the shady?

It shouldn't be too hot should it?

I know the stadium runs north and south, it's a 1pm game? Guessing your best bet would be the West side of the stadium. Rocket science, I know.

Archived