Roadtrip Week 14: Jets (Away) vs Tampa 12/13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was seriously considering this trip but after yesterday, I'm not sure I can really be bothered. Maybe once the sting wears off I can get enthusiastic, but if we are looking at a .500 record I'd just as soon stay home.

I will see you and raise you.

I started the day convinced (by Joe Baby) to do two 5k PSL seats in the new stadium. And this trip was a lock.

By the time I made it to my car I wasn't even buying the kids any Jets stuff for Christmas.

I started the day convinced (by Joe Baby) to do two 5k PSL seats in the new stadium. And this trip was a lock.

By the time I made it to my car I wasn't even buying the kids any Jets stuff for Christmas.

Christmas Jets stuff NEVER works out. They've either been out of it for weeks, or about to be.

Can't imagine what it was like to get a Favre jersey last year.

You should rethink the Christmas gifts, at this rate, all the Jets stuff will be on the clearance rack after Thanksgiving. They will get ridiculed by the other kids, but at least you will have saved a few bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it too late to get involved in this deal? Me and some of my people are talking about making this trip.

It isn't too late. If you need help give the Melissa from the Bucs a call and tell them JetNation sent you for that group rate.

After the Jags debacle, I am officially out. I'll still root like hell and be at all the home games but I don't have the stomach to watch this crap on the road.

I respect your decision but for me any chance to get out of Texas and see my Jets play - even if they were 0-9 - is a good time no matter what.

Joe is that pork? Whatever it is, it looks ri-freakin'-diculous.

yup it is, it was a HUGE it! 50 of them went of the table in about 5 minutes, which is crazy because i probably only had 15-20 people there at that point first thing in the morning. I will have them again at the tampa game tailgate.

Joe any update on what you are going to do?

Hey guys. My intention has always been to do my own thing(as in tailgate joe thing for any interested), like i did in miami. That would mean hauling down some great food, some kegs, and everything else like I normally do. How many people are coming down and interested in taking part?

Hey guys. My intention has always been to do my own thing(as in tailgate joe thing for any interested), like i did in miami. That would mean hauling down some great food, some kegs, and everything else like I normally do. How many people are coming down and interested in taking part?

I really wanted to make this trip, however with the way this team has been and the lack of dead presidents in my wallet I'm gonna have to sit home and get my weekly kick in the dick on the TV.

Joe, I'm in +3.

TB

Hey Maxie, what's good bro. I'm finally out of grad school, so I can finally afford to get out to a game.

Congrats on completing Grad School. You shouldn't post that in public though, Woody Johnson will see it and put you on a Coaches Club mailing list.

:-P

Hey Maxie, what's good bro. I'm finally out of grad school, so I can finally afford to get out to a game.

Congrats on completing Grad School. You shouldn't post that in public though, Woody Johnson will see it and put you on a Coaches Club mailing list.

:-P

Archived