Week 17: Jets (Home) vs Bengals 01/03/10

• 3 months later...
This game has been flexed and will be on NBC starting at 8:20. Who is going?

I will be there with my son. The last game at the old stadium. Should be fun.

I'll be there with my brother and at least one of his friends. Should be fun...especially if the cannolis return. :)

lol, great, guess who has to buy a generator this week so that i can see what the eff i am cooking! But yeah, this is going to be a great game, and being at night i have to pull something special off for the game this week. And yes, there will be cannoli.

I am moving this to the NFL forum, the biggest game of the year. Who is going to Joe's tailgate? Post in here and let him know.

I will be there but may have more in my group. Will give a final head count later in the week.

lol, great, guess who has to buy a generator this week so that i can see what the eff i am cooking! But yeah, this is going to be a great game, and being at night i have to pull something special off for the game this week. And yes, there will be cannoli.

I can't wait. I wish I could just freeze myself for the week South Park style.

So where is the tailgate party set up I am taking the train this week cause my girlfriend is coming with me and I can't stay sober and she can't drive so how do I find you guys, and do I need to bring anything ect.....

Paging Joe Baby.

I am going to pin this in the NFL forum so it is easy for everyone to find. Haggis are you stopping by?

Let's give Joe a head count. Head count people, that is all I said. Do go twisting my words. :-P

Paging Joe Baby.

I am going to pin this in the NFL forum so it is easy for everyone to find. Haggis are you stopping by?

Let's give Joe a head count. Head count people, that is all I said. Do go twisting my words. :-P

LMAO....I hadn't even seen it...good call Max b/c as I said yesterday about Arsis making a snide remark to Barton; you can't slip too many hanging curves past this line up

So where is the tailgate party set up I am taking the train this week cause my girlfriend is coming with me and I can't stay sober and she can't drive so how do I find you guys, and do I need to bring anything ect.....

Cool dude, do NOT bring anything, just show up for a good time!

We are at 16H, at the far end along the grass and fence, where they put the portapotties. Look at some of the pics from our other games this year on tailgatejoe.com so you can see what the setup looks like.

I'm doing my annual tailgate party this Sunday and I want to get there very early. I know the Jets say that the lots open 5 hours before the game but does anyone know if that is really true? Do they really make people sit in there cars and wait for 3 o'clock to roll around? If anyone has experience with this please help me out, thanks!

I'm doing my annual tailgate party this Sunday and I want to get there very early. I know the Jets say that the lots open 5 hours before the game but does anyone know if that is really true? Do they really make people sit in there cars and wait for 3 o'clock to roll around? If anyone has experience with this please help me out, thanks!

I think last year when they went into effect with this it kinda was strict and if you were in the lot they would make you leave and come back in. This year not so sure.

It is definitely 5 hours. I wouldn't bother trying to get there any sooner. They are pretty strict about it...

If I stop by to say hello will everyone be disappointed when I turn out to be a nice guy?

I have no doubt in real life you are a nice guy. :-P

And you should definitely stop by. Joe does a great job, it is a good group of people and this week will be even better because the game means so much. Hope to see you there.

I have no doubt in real life you are a nice guy. :-P

And you should definitely stop by. Joe does a great job, it is a good group of people and this week will be even better because the game means so much. Hope to see you there.

Well i look at it this way, i would imagine that there is no way he could be more of an ass in person than he is here, so in that regard he is definitely going to be a nicer guy in person, lol.

But seriously, all are invited!!!!

I just bought 2 firepits for tomorrow and somebody is bringing a propane heater! lol, I also bought another grill to throw more food out quicker!

Awesome. This one is going to be great. For those that haven't made it to Joe's tailgate yet, definitely go. He does a great job and it is worth going to.

Can't wait for this game. Go Jets!!!

Archived