Jets vs Patriots Game Day Thread

Maxman

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm friggin juiced up for this game. I want to see us win so badly that it's not even funny. Even Dolphans at the bar tonight were trying to figure some way for us both to lose but since that can't happen they said even they want the Jets to win. Go Jets.

Who started the game thread last year?

That's right , I did.

Who started the game threads through the winning streak last season?

That's right, I did.

Sleep tight JetNation, Max has it under control. :-P

so we aren't using the ****OFFICIAL**** 4 asterisks and caps on 'official' anymore Max? I thought it was the JN protocall for all game threads...but hey, we won last week so who am I to complain...

so we aren't using the ****OFFICIAL**** 4 asterisks and caps on 'official' anymore Max? I thought it was the JN protocall for all game threads...but hey, we won last week so who am I to complain...

The newbies propagated that **** Official garbage. Follow me young man. Follow me. I won last week and I am going to win this week.

:-P

We're gonna be in our spot at 9:00. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE.

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE.

GO JETS!!!!

Archived