Jets vs Patriots Game Day Thread

Maxman

Who started the game thread last year?

That's right , I did.

Who started the game threads through the winning streak last season?

That's right, I did.

Sleep tight JetNation, Max has it under control. :-P

so we aren't using the ****OFFICIAL**** 4 asterisks and caps on 'official' anymore Max? I thought it was the JN protocall for all game threads...but hey, we won last week so who am I to complain...

so we aren't using the ****OFFICIAL**** 4 asterisks and caps on 'official' anymore Max? I thought it was the JN protocall for all game threads...but hey, we won last week so who am I to complain...

The newbies propagated that **** Official garbage. Follow me young man. Follow me. I won last week and I am going to win this week.

:-P

We're gonna be in our spot at 9:00. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE.

TAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATETAILGATE.

GO JETS!!!!