To the people who attended the game...

ECURB

Thank You.

Very loud... stayed in it to the end...

Made a big impact...

Thank You.

I didn't think we were that loud, I was at the Packers game when we won the division and I thought that was louder but on the ride home I heard Buttle saying this was the loudest he's ever heard the stadium. Ditto on the sunburn, I am roasted but it was all worth it. Best defense since '98! **** the Pats!

Anything we should know that we missed from TV?

What did Leon's fumble look like, I could tell the No TD was the right call, but not sure about that one.

How was the Rex/BB greeting?

Anything else?

He was down by contact, but the camera angles were obstructed so they couldnt reverse it.

What did Leon's fumble look like, I could tell the No TD was the right call, but not sure about that one.

How was the Rex/BB greeting?

Anything else?

On TV it looked like it probably wasn't a fumble, but you couldn't see when the ball actually came out so there was no way to overturn it.

BB & Rex shook hands from arms length with people in between. Sanchez ran BB down to shake his and hand and got the usual. Barely turned his head and stop his trot to the lockers, but he did shake his hand.

Also, the illegal contact call against Lito was flat out BS and the personal foul on Scott was questionable too. When I first saw it I thought Scott gave a late knee, but on the replay seemed like he wasn't really touched.

After the overturned TD was thrown, Sanchez was running off the field gesturing to the sideline. I thought it was some kind of demented SoCal celebration, but I think he was trying to get the PAT team on the field before the red flag dropped.

Oh yeah, back on topic, great job by the fans today. Great.

Also, the illegal contact call against Lito was flat out BS and the personal foul on Scott was questionable too. When I first saw it I thought Scott gave a late knee, but on the replay seemed like he wasn't really touched.

After the overturned TD was thrown, Sanchez was running off the field gesturing to the sideline. I thought it was some kind of demented SoCal celebration, but I think he was trying to get the PAT team on the field before the red flag dropped.

Oh yeah, back on topic, great job by the fans today. Great.

Yeah, caught the replay on the lito call... looked like nonsense.

Honestly, I think in those situations (TD that will be reviewed), they should go for two. Just run back to the line and run anything.

One thing about going to any games this year-avoid the towers closest to the tunnel and th new stadium. It's a total bottleneck. They now also allow you to walk inside the stadium fence behind the end zone.

Anyone take the train? How'd that work? Delays, crowded?

One thing about going to any games this year-avoid the towers closest to the tunnel and th new stadium. It's a total bottleneck. They now also allow you to walk inside the stadium fence behind the end zone.

Anyone take the train? How'd that work? Delays, crowded?

Train was great. Took it from Hoboken... Very convenient, cheap, easy. Packed on the way out, but no different really than taking the 7 train back from Shea... except much faster.

Your welcome.

BTW that is the loudest ive heard a crowd for an entire game probably since Jacksonville 98. Seriously. Wow.

My voice is shot. What a game!

I am sitting here sunburnt, drinking my orange Gatorade and taking massive dumps thanks to the beer and sausage.

BUT WE WON BABY!!!

Just got back from the game. By far the loudest game I have ever attended. My voice is completely shot.

I hope it translated to television how loud the stadium really was.

I hope so too man cause we were ROCKIN.

If it wasnt the loudest it has ever been, it is damn close.

Your welcome.

BTW that is the loudest ive heard a crowd for an entire game probably since Jacksonville 98. Seriously. Wow.

My voice is shot. What a game!

I am sitting here sunburnt, drinking my orange Gatorade and taking massive dumps thanks to the beer and sausage.

BUT WE WON BABY!!!

Every game has to be like that.

Archived