To the people who attended the game...

ECURB

Your welcome.

BTW that is the loudest ive heard a crowd for an entire game probably since Jacksonville 98. Seriously. Wow.

My voice is shot. What a game!

I am sitting here sunburnt, drinking my orange Gatorade and taking massive dumps thanks to the beer and sausage.

BUT WE WON BABY!!!

Try Fanta.

I hope it carries on next week. It's great that you guys were loud but it needs to be a factor all season.

Not possible ..this was a statement game...tough for fans to do this

everyweek

we win next week...no problem chalk it up...

thanks to all who showed up and yelled!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some random observations from my seat behind the Jet bench...

• Loved that Sanchez was standing on top of the bench cheering on the defense and motioning to the crowd to get louder.
  • Rex chewed out the refs after that BS Pats drive with the late hit and illegal contact.
  • David Clowney spent most of the game sprinting back and forth behind the bench.
  • Right before the big stop on third and one in the 4th quarter, Jenkins laid on the field for a bit. When he got to the sidelines he had a big cheese grin on his face, like the cat that swallowed the canary.

the crowd was amazing.

i was behind the jets bench.. and the team was doing a good job getting the crowd up.

the last series they were on the benches waving their arms.. as if they were also fans.

unbelievable..

i will bring sunscreen and a hat next week.. had the game been an hour more. i might have sun posioning now. A lobster has nothing on me.

did anyone else notice that the lots filled up a lot earlier .. i had a hard time finding a spot.. it was crazy!

Archived