To ALL The Rival Fans Here At JN

SoFlaJets

Thank you for being class acts all of youse. I think that OUR fans should take a look at what they're saying and how they're congratualting us for our team's win today and show as much class towards them as they are showing to us.

Amen, SoFla - people need to act like they have been there before so to speak.

Thank you for being class acts all of youse. I think that OUR fans should take a look at what they're saying and how they're congratualting us for our team's win today and show as much class towards them as they are showing to us.

+1 man. This board is lucky to have the diversity of opinions and personalities that it does. It makes it unique.

+1 man. This board is lucky to have the diversity of opinions and personalities that it does. It makes it unique.

and nobody asked the question "why are these people on this site?" more than me TS. Then I started to see that a lot of these people are damn decent folks and lately they have been posting some smart football stuff-even guys I didn't like I respect now-in some cases like them more than I do some of the Jets fans on the boards

and nobody asked the question "why are these people on this site?" more than me TS. Then I started to see that a lot of these people are damn decent folks and lately they have been posting some smart football stuff-even guys I didn't like I respect now-in some cases like them more than I do some of the Jets fans on the boards

How bout that Welker/

Jimmy can you play Kumbya?

Congrats on the win.

And as I said in a post before the game. I am actually glad the AFCE isn't what it was in 2007, where the division is locked up on week 12.

It was a good close fought game, and I expect that, like last year, we won't know who won the division going into the week 17 games. And that makes for a better football season.

Enjoy the win.

I agree almost exclusively SoFla - cept for a few like DeanTalkOutMyAss Pats Fan who haven't and probably won't show up

I agree almost exclusively SoFla - cept for a few like DeanTalkOutMyAss Pats Fan who haven't and probably won't show up

there are always a few exceptions NJ but for the most part these guys are smart and passionate football fans-and some pretty funny dudes to boot

great thread. Especially after what I and my seven year old son experienced today at the game. "GAME" being the operative word, though it can feel awfully important at times. Walking out of the stadium and feeling high on the win, my kid and I are passing gate D and there is a family of Pats fans, Wife, Husband, Son (15?) and daughter (12?) and a drunken Jets fan in a spraypainted t-shirt (Brady Swallows) pops up two middle fingers to the dad and screams, from a foot away, "F*** You! Pats Faggots! Go back to Boston!". My son asks me why the man said that. I then introduced him to the word As*hole for the first time. And i apologized to the family on behalf of the Jets fans that aren't jackasses.

great thread. Especially after what I and my seven year old son experienced today at the game. "GAME" being the operative word, though it can feel awfully important at times. Walking out of the stadium and feeling high on the win, my kid and I are passing gate D and there is a family of Pats fans, Wife, Husband, Son (15?) and daughter (12?) and a drunken Jets fan in a spraypainted t-shirt (Brady Swallows) pops up two middle fingers to the dad and screams, from a foot away, "F*** You! Pats Faggots! Go back to Boston!". My son asks me why the man said that. I then introduced him to the word As*hole for the first time. And i apologized to the family on behalf of the Jets fans that aren't jackasses.

Ugh...every fanbase has it's drunken idiots. That was nice of you to show them some kindness.

Wait, you have a 7 year old that didn't know the a word? Everyone knows you slowly start introducing that stuff to them starting at the age 6. What kind of a'hole are you exactly?:-P

Klecko was at the game?

I'm sure that family appreciated it.

Archived