To ALL The Rival Fans Here At JN

SoFlaJets

Congrats on the win.

And as I said in a post before the game. I am actually glad the AFCE isn't what it was in 2007, where the division is locked up on week 12.

It was a good close fought game, and I expect that, like last year, we won't know who won the division going into the week 17 games. And that makes for a better football season.

Enjoy the win.

I think you may have a pretty good idea who the division winner will by week 12

great thread. Especially after what I and my seven year old son experienced today at the game. "GAME" being the operative word, though it can feel awfully important at times. Walking out of the stadium and feeling high on the win, my kid and I are passing gate D and there is a family of Pats fans, Wife, Husband, Son (15?) and daughter (12?) and a drunken Jets fan in a spraypainted t-shirt (Brady Swallows) pops up two middle fingers to the dad and screams, from a foot away, "F*** You! Pats Faggots! Go back to Boston!". My son asks me why the man said that. I then introduced him to the word As*hole for the first time. And i apologized to the family on behalf of the Jets fans that aren't jackasses.

nice job! nothing worse than immature jerk offs to ruin a great day.

Be thankful you're a Steelers fan. Lol

After watching the Bears game I'm thankful I'm not, and that's leaving entirely aside the small matter of the outcome. I'm not even going to bother looking up the name of the piece of human garbage wearing 23, but **** him, **** Tomlin for playing him, **** the Rooneys for employing him, and **** the Steelers in general. It says everything about that organization that when Polamalu goes down the part of his game they're most concerned with replacing is the headhunting. That dude 23 did nothing but go helmet to helmet and give up game-tying touchdowns. Does anybody actually think this 70s Raiders going hat first on any guy who turns his back bull**** constitutes football? I hope that crone gave Ben the clap.

Archived