"Brady Sucks!" Chants

Pats fans are delusional, look @ this idiot:

Originally Posted by eagle eye

Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

So we're supposed to not cheer because Brady is a legend? :bag:

Just that. A legend of the game and those idiots shouting that he sucks after all he has done in the game. The lack of respect for a future HOF is just disgusting. Hopefully there will be no backlash of this childish loser chanting in Gillette Stadium for the rematch.

Further proof that Jets fans don't own the patent on stupidity, although sometimes we all must wonder. That last part was aimed at you Klecko.

:box:

thos guys are a bunch of taint sniffing ass jockey's. how dare us not worship the ground brady walks on. these are the same retards that chant "yankees suck" when they're playing the rays. :rolleyes:

Further proof that Jets fans don't own the patent on stupidity, although sometimes we all must wonder. That last part was aimed at you Klecko.

:box:

We're infringing on your IP. "Yankees suck" chants in non-Yankee games + upturning cars with New York plates during the 04 Pats suberbowl win (I was at the Kenmore riot) pretty much beats what that retard posted.

Yeah, you really have to wonder about some of these Chowds.

Sawx fans routinely do the Jeter sucks chant at Fenway and no one complains. What, in football it's different?

It's part of the game. And speaking of Sawx, this great crowd reminded me of the best crowds at Yankee Stadium for a Red Sox game, complete with the "X Sucks!" chant.

I'm with you, JonE. Besides, most of them are Yankee fans who get their panties in a bunch when Sox fans chant "Yankees Suck".

i'm a mets fan...and i hate the yanks. but the fact that sox fans chant yankees suck when they're playing other teams is completely lame. if you go read some posts at patsfans you'll see those guys are bunch of douchebags. they're over there complaining that sanchez is acting like he's a superbowl winner and how dare he be so arrogant. they're reakin retarded. sanchex has been nothing but class when he's talking to the media....but thwey're just a buinch of whining cry-baby faggots. they don't deserve all the recent success their teams have had. can't wait till their teams is back to sucking again. bunch of entitled ass clowns.

LOL

I saw this too. No matter how many championships Boston teams win, their fans just can't shake their inferiority complex. See, it's not enough for them to win; the rest of us have to like them, too.

Pats fans are typically Red Sox fans right?

Didnt Red Sox fans start a Yankees sucks chant during the World Series parade after their first World Series victory a couple of years back?

:rolleyes:

Red Sox fans and Patriots fans are terrible. Plain and simple.

Yes they are. They are pathetic and can only see thing through one shade of glasses.

Yes they are. They are pathetic and can only see thing through one shade of glasses.

Dont they also have printed T-Shirst and Hats that say "Yankees Suck"?

I mean, how can they disrespect a team like that with all the history of winning and success. How shameful.

Dont they also have printed T-Shirst and Hats that say "Yankees Suck"?

I mean, how can they disrespect a team like that with all the history of winning and success. How shameful.

They were selling New England Sucks tshirts in the parking lot. I think some people bought some. :):Ban:

Pats fans are typically Red Sox fans right?

Didnt Red Sox fans start a Yankees sucks chant during the World Series parade after their first World Series victory a couple of years back?

Red Sox fans and Patriots fans are terrible. Plain and simple.

Actually, the retarded Boston fans did a Yankees sucks chant during all three of their Super Bowl parades.

I'm still trying to figure out what, exactly, the Yankees have to do with football.

BTW, how many people died during the Red Sox World Series "celebration?"

I've seen at least 17 New York area world championships in my life time between the Yankees, Mets, Islanders, Rangers, Giants and Devils. I don't remember anyone ever getting killed during the celebrations.

Archived