"Brady Sucks!" Chants

I felt bad because there was a mother who brought her two young kids in Brady Jersey's like two rows in front of me. In the 4th quarter when the "Brady sucks" chants started one of the kids started crying. I felt bad - but who brings kids that young to a game like that wear the opposing teams jerseys? Its not like Foxboro is 5000 miles away.

Actually, the retarded Boston fans did a Yankees sucks chant during all three of their Super Bowl parades.

I'm still trying to figure out what, exactly, the Yankees have to do with football.

BTW, how many people died during the Red Sox World Series "celebration?"

I've seen at least 17 New York area world championships in my life time between the Yankees, Mets, Islanders, Rangers, Giants and Devils. I don't remember anyone ever getting killed during the celebrations.

Thats right!!! It was the SB parades. Even better.

Wow. That Boston fan base are true class acts.

:bag:

Obviously this doesn't bother me but it's different in kind than the Yankees suck chants. They do it because they identify more with their sicko Joker obsession with the Yankees than they do with rooting for their own teams. When we do it we're just being *******s.

I felt bad because there was a mother who brought her two young kids in Brady Jersey's like two rows in front of me. In the 4th quarter when the "Brady sucks" chants started one of the kids started crying. I felt bad - but who brings kids that young to a game like that wear the opposing teams jerseys? Its not like Foxboro is 5000 miles away.

Seriously, I cant feel bad about what kids are exposed to at games. You know what you are getting into when you bring them along, especially if you are going on the road against a division rival and you are sporting the oppossing teams jersey.

You cant expect a stadium of 80k during a game like that to be on their best behavior because you brought your children along. People are drinking all day long and people are fired up! Its Football!

My dad knew damn well what were getting into when he used to take us to game. He used to bring in an umbrella because of all the **** that was hurled during games. And afterward, he would make a lesson of what we saw and how certain folks behaved.

Seriously, I cant feel bad about what kids are exposed to at games. You know what you are getting into when you bring them along, especially if you are going on the road against a division rival and you are sporting the oppossing teams jersey.

You cant expect a stadium of 80k during a game like that to be on their best behavior because you brought your children along. People are drinking all day long and people are fired up! Its Football!

My dad knew damn well what were getting into when he used to take us to game. He used to bring in an umbrella because of all the **** that was hurled during games. And afterward, he would make a lesson of what we saw and how certain folks behaved.

I'm as far away from Foxboro as I am the Meadowlands and I've had Jets/Pats tickets in Foxboro literally in my hands before and I would never, ever go to a game there. Let alone take my kids.

And I agree, my father was the same way when we went to games. It is a good time and there are a-holes everywhere.

It is tough, cause I want to bring my 5 year old girl next year, but I also understand it is a football game.

I will just prepare her, say "Daddy, and a bunch of other people are going to say a lot of things that you shouldn't say every day.."

Oh well..

BZ

It's nothing they don't hear on the playground. My only issue is taking a 5 year old into an opposing teams game. That is what I would never do.

There was a major douchebag in section 124. He had his Boston hat on backwards and thought he was pretty cool. Everyone got on him, though.

You should've seen one in a row in between your's and mine.

During the National Anthem he had his ****ing Patriot hat on, backwards, and would not take it off. We kept screaming hats off and finally he took it off towards the very end.

But you know, Patriot fans are all CLASS.

You should've seen one in a row in between your's and mine.

During the National Anthem he had his ****ing Patriot hat on, backwards, and would not take it off. We kept screaming hats off and finally he took it off towards the very end.

But you know, Patriot fans are all CLASS.

I loved it!

Thank you. The guy is nothing but a classless moron like his coach.

Quote of the Week I

"You played a great game. You're really a smart player."

-- Tom Brady to his youthful New York counterpart, Mark Sanchez, after the Jets beat the Patriots.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/09/20/mmqb/2.html#ixzz0RlJuLrDK

Quote of the Week I

"You played a great game. You're really a smart player."

-- Tom Brady to his youthful New York counterpart, Mark Sanchez, after the Jets beat the Patriots.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/09/20/mmqb/2.html#ixzz0RlJuLrDK

Yeah, he said that to Sanchez after Sanchez basically hunted him down in the bowels of the stadium to shake his hand because at the end of the game Brady ran off the field like.... well like Belichick after getting his ass handed to him by the Giants in the SuperBowl.

Yeah, he said that to Sanchez after Sanchez basically hunted him down in the bowels of the stadium to shake his hand because at the end of the game Brady ran off the field like.... well like Belichick after getting his ass handed to him by the Giants in the SuperBowl.

Youre right as always.

Whats woring with Brady bolting from the field? Its not like he just lost a game that he knows he should have won, but lost becuase he played so poorly and the masses screaming how much he sucks.

Pats fans are typically Red Sox fans right?

Didnt Red Sox fans start a Yankees sucks chant during the World Series parade after their first World Series victory a couple of years back?

:rolleyes:

Red Sox fans and Patriots fans are terrible. Plain and simple.

Aren't these the same a-holes that sell Yankees suck, Jeter Blows t-shirts outside Fenway?

Unfortunately, we will have to deal with these f*** heads until the Pats go back to being a worthless franchise again. That should shut them up for awhile. By the looks of yesterday, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Archived