Just saw the top 5 power rankings on ESPN

BigL

Not for nothing, but you guys were like what 20 last week? You're not going to vault into the Top 5 in some completely meaningless power ranking no matter who you beat.

Not for nothing - but we were 9-7 last season and the 49ers were 7-9.

Not for nothing, but you guys were like what 20 last week? You're not going to vault into the Top 5 in some completely meaningless power ranking no matter who you beat.

Newsflash:

Week 2 PRankings had the Jets at 16, San Francisco at 18.

We beat New England, they beat Seattle. Tell me which one you think is more impressive? I'll give you a hint, you've been rooting for the organization 2001-present.

This Dbag had his list:

5.49ers (LOL)

4.Falcons

3.Ravens

2.Giants

1.Saints

Really? I wished I worked for ESPN you get paid to say retarded **** like this.

Are the Jets 6th? If so, I wouldn't go crazy.

But if he put the Jets behind the Broncos or any 1-1 team then I'd think he's a buffoon.

Newsflash:

Week 2 PRankings had the Jets at 16, San Francisco at 18.

We beat New England, they beat Seattle. Tell me which one you think is more impressive? I'll give you a hint, you've been rooting for the organization 2001-present.

News Flash, I was guessing. I don't read the effin' things like they're the Sunday morning paper and take every word from them as gospel and scream NO RESPECT!! when the Patriots aren't ranked where I feel they should be. And another News Flash Walter Croncite, I've been rooting for the Patriots a hell of alot longer than since 2001 but nice try.

News Flash, I was guessing. I don't read the effin' things like they're the Sunday morning paper and take every word from them as gospel and scream NO RESPECT!! when the Patriots aren't ranked where I feel they should be. And another News Flash Walter Croncite, I've been rooting for the Patriots a hell of alot longer than since 2001 but nice try.

Doubtful, very doubtful.

You were not worried about yesterdays game either! :rl:

Please. The Pats fans weren't worried at all during the game either. Their fearless illegal videotaping loser leader will pull it out, don't worry! Noodle Knee will regain form!

Nope. Sorry. Not against the 2009 and future Jets under Rex Ryan. No more read and react.

Please. The Pats fans weren't worried at all during the game either. Their fearless illegal videotaping loser leader will pull it out, don't worry! Noodle Knee will regain form!

Nope. Sorry. Not against the 2009 and future Jets under Rex Ryan. No more read and react.

So I take it you don't want the Brady sig anymore? ;)

Your pig is ready thread... Yeah my bad you got that one right! :rl:

:lol: Well that was more a dig at one of the JI "Legends" but I really didn't have a good feeling about the game. You can ask Garb. Half way through the third quarter I knew for sure that we were going to lose.

Archived