****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Colts MNF Discussion/Game Thread****

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats what I love about the NFL. I can root against the teams I hate the most. In college, you gotta root for teams that you hate and know you are playing because of the strength of schedule thingy...so I end up hoping the Vols pull of that win against UCLA or the Noles beat Miami.

Not today. **** the Fins. I hope the Colts destroy and totally embarass the dolphags.

0-2

CPF in an odd year.

And I need a big game from Manning, Reggie and Addai for my fantasy teams :P

:rl: Fantastic picture, too bad even with wings that ball would be underthrown to Ginn running a 5 yard out.

Oh and for those who've got Reggie Wayne(like myself) he's gonna have 2 rookie CBs covering him all night. So 25+ could be in the cards tonight and I'd love to completely humiliate the #2 guy in my league this week \:D/

So I just got done with a surf, and I'm come home turn on Monday Night Countdown and they are showing this Joey Porter piece. He is bragging about the rule they made during warms because he is such a **** talker he instigates brawls at the 50.

Why is this something to encourage? Joey Porter is a great player, why not focus on that? Why focus on his mouth?

:rl: Fantastic picture, too bad even with wings that ball would be underthrown to Ginn running a 5 yard out.

Oh and for those who've got Reggie Wayne(like myself) he's gonna have 2 rookie CBs covering him all night. So 25+ could be in the cards tonight and I'd love to completely humiliate the #2 guy in my league this week \:D/

Don't be so fast to assume Sean Smith will back down.

I think the Colts win big. The Dolphins will need to sustian some long drives and run the football to have a chance. The Colts were far from convincing last week though it must be said, they were also pretty overrated all through last season IMO.

Could be a good game, probably wont be.

Archived