Bart Scott's Joe Namath/Tribe Called Quest T-Shirt

RutgersJetFan

Yeah, LOL.

It's a great lyric and the Tribe is from NYC.

Why in the **** would Tupac being involved???

Not to mention Bart is a JET so him wearing that shirt is perfect.

(Blackout is a lil slow, dont mind him)

why not make a 2pac/Joe Namoth shirt?
Does he have a Broadway Joe Lyric?

They did not just make a Tribe Called Quest Broadway Joe shirt, they put the lyric from their song on a shirt. http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Scenario-lyrics-A-Tribe-Called-Quest/382A5195284EEA5D48256893002D3BFE

"But we've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe so, sleep if you want, my crew will help you get your Z's troop But here's the real scoop"

2pac left New York for cali, screw him!

Does he have a Broadway Joe Lyric?

They did not just make a Tribe Called Quest Broadway Joe shirt, they put the lyric from their song on a shirt. http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Scenario-lyrics-A-Tribe-Called-Quest/382A5195284EEA5D48256893002D3BFE

"But we've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe so, sleep if you want, my crew will help you get your Z's troop But here's the real scoop"

2pac left New York for cali, screw him!

Pac's mom took him to Baltimore right after he was born. He left Balitmore for LA.

Holy ****. I want it right now. How do I get it?

Dude, I've done every single possible combination of searches on google since posting this earlier. That has to be a custom shirt, it's not for sale anywhere.

We need Max to use his connections to ask Scott about it. Seriously, I think that's the only way we're getting an answer.

Holy ****. I want it right now. How do I get it?

This is the greatest shirt ever.

Is it disgusting that I have a man crush on probably 8 guys on this team?

Bart could get it every which way but up ( I'll deal with the guilt later)

Dude, I've done every single possible combination of searches on google since posting this earlier. That has to be a custom shirt, it's not for sale anywhere.

We need Max to use his connections to ask Scott about it. Seriously, I think that's the only way we're getting an answer.

Or you could just go to any place that prints shirts and ask them to make you a black shirt with gay pride letters saying that.

Or you could just go to any place that prints shirts and ask them to make you a black shirt with gay pride letters saying that.

I know you're trying to be funny, Mick, but those are not gay pride letters.

Those are Tribe Called Quest colors used on their album covers. Same thing with the people symbols near the word "Joe" on the T-Shirt

l5687.jpg

Archived