Bart Scott's Joe Namath/Tribe Called Quest T-Shirt

RutgersJetFan

Dude, I've done every single possible combination of searches on google since posting this earlier. That has to be a custom shirt, it's not for sale anywhere.

We need Max to use his connections to ask Scott about it. Seriously, I think that's the only way we're getting an answer.

Ha! Right after I posted that I did the same thing. Its got to be custom.

Bart could get it every which way but up ( I'll deal with the guilt later)

Speak for youself. All I said was I had a man crush on him, gawd.

true. Usually you pick one that weighs the same as eight.

Dont be so harsh muffin top, you know I dont live dem hoes, dey love me.

Alright I just spend the better part of an hour googling for this shirt. No dice. Call the search off, I consider myself in the upper echelon of Googlers - If I couldn't find it, no one can.

ok well i just googled it as a back up, and it came up right in the top finding, so i click on it and the link brings me to this thread FML.

if i was still in high school id make them in the graphics lab for everyone but im not welcome there anymore

I'm considering doing that and putting them on Zazzle. My only problem is those little dudes dancing at the end of the lyric. I can't tell what they are. That and the font, which shouldn't be that hard.

I'm considering doing that and putting them on Zazzle. My only problem is those little dudes dancing at the end of the lyric. I can't tell what they are. That and the font, which shouldn't be that hard.

Jbro, Google Tribe Called Quest and look at their album covers.

The color scheme and figures are from their album art. I was a big Tribe fan back in the day and that was their thing.

I wouldn't doubt you could be able to find those figures on the net from the Tribe's album covers or related artwork.

The color scheme and figures are from their album art. I was a big Tribe fan back in the day and that was their thing.

I wouldn't doubt you could be able to find those figures on the net from the Tribe's album covers or related artwork.

Once I crack this font, I'm on to that.

Love unemployment.

I asked the NYJets on twitter if they can ask Bart about it and they said they will and get back to me. This was a couple days ago. I asked again, and I mentioned to maybe ask during their weekly radio thing "Barking with Bart" or whatever it is, and they said that is a good idea and will ask.

So..i'll keep you guys posted, if anything happens with that.

I've been looking, haven't seen anything like what is on the shirt. There's silhouettes on their albums but not like the backpack looking guy.

Alright, couldn't find what I was looking for so I improvised with there silhoutte thing that I found in a few places.

picture3lg.png

It looks really good. Just an observation. If you are going for as close to Bart's shirt as possible the colors on your shirt a bit brighter than Bart's. Not a big deal at all and I think it is a great job you have done.

It looks really good. Just an observation. If you are going for as close to Bart's shirt as possible the colors on your shirt a bit brighter than Bart's. Not a big deal at all and I think it is a great job you have done.

Thanks, I did make em brighter then Barts.

http://www.zazzle.com/known_to_tshirt-235213791050256123

Thats it on Zazzle. For some reason it doesn't look that good on the preview. I tried.

Very nice, JBro. Excellent job

2 things. On Zazzle, I think the printing needs to be larger on the T-shirt. (But when buying it the purchaser can do that themselves) Also, can you make the letters longer (but not wider). They look elongated on Scott's shirt.

Nevertheless, Great job!

Very nice, JBro. Excellent job

2 things. On Zazzle, I think the printing needs to be larger on the T-shirt. (But when buying it the purchaser can do that themselves) Also, can you make the letters longer (but not wider). They look elongated on Scott's shirt.

Nevertheless, Great job!

Hmm, I thought they looked wider.

I'm goin out now, got work early tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring my Macbook and do some editing.

Thanks btw.

Archived