Same story, different night

LionelRichie

chadwick played a decent game tonight but as we saw so many times as jet fans, in big situations chadwick came up small.

everything was fine while there was time on the clock. but when the game is on the line and the phins needed to move the ball down the field with 2:30 left, what did chadwick do?

he ran out of time.

22 completions for 183 yards. Meanwhile Peyton gets what, 11 completions for 300 yards?

It's tough to really put the loss on Chadwick for this one though. His offense put up 23 points and had the ball for 45 minutes, and also Ginn dropped a few TDs. Don't worry, Chad will show his true ineptitude later on this season, there is more than enough time to laugh at him.

Starting with the post game I bet for this.

This post game coverage is asinine. No one understands how they can hold the ball 45 minutes and lose? How about the Great Chad Pennington can't get it done?!? I can't get over the accolades they heap on this guy. Talk about emperor's new clothes...

Did you see that 1 bomb he threw about 55 yards in the air, hit Ginn right in the hands?

I didn't either, I was just checking.

He is a great guy though, classy all the way through. He'll make a great QB coach someday. He does have the completion percentage record, so that's good.

He would make a terrible coach. He ruined Clemens and probably has ruined Henne as well. The Dolphins need to dump this guy and draft someone high like the Jets. Pennington contaminates the younger QBs.

He would make a terrible coach. He ruined Clemens and probably has ruined Henne as well. The Dolphins need to dump this guy and draft someone high like the Jets. Pennington contaminates the younger QBs.

I 100% disagree, you think he ruined Clemens?? Clemens wasn't good in the first place.

Everyone knows Chad is a smart QB, just doesn't have the physical ability.

I 100% disagree, you think he ruined Clemens?? Clemens wasn't good in the first place.

Everyone knows Chad is a smart QB, just doesn't have the physical ability.

Chad embodies that play-it-safe mentality. He was the perfect QB for Herm. I'm sure he passed on his secrets on how to complete 66% of your throws while averaging less than 6 yards per attempt.

Chad embodies that play-it-safe mentality. He was the perfect QB for Herm. I'm sure he passed on his secrets on how to complete 66% of your throws while averaging less than 6 yards per attempt.

I'm not going to go on about this but this is not a original idea.

Pennington will be a QB coach in the future. Parcells brought him in to coach the young guys.

If you slapped Cutlers arm on Chad he'd be tops in the NFL. Manages the game great, reads a defense like Peyton, but as we all know....

Can't make the important throws.

At the end that was the worst clock management I've ever seen, even including all the Herm years. I mean with 3 mins left they need to go 85 yards so they run the ball for 1 yard, and then sit around for 40 seconds before deciding to take a time out... then they come back and run the ball again to take it to the 2 minute warning. 1 minuted used up to gain 10 yards. Unbelievable.

Oh and I love the play fake with 30 seconds left when they NEED to go about 40 yards. LOLOLOL

Archived