Hot Chick Spills Beer On People, Gets Put In Headlock and Arrested At Lions Game

RutgersJetFan

This happened when I went to see Cleveland play the Giants last year on Monday Night. A girl got trashed and started fighting with a Giant fan (she threw beer on him and stuff) and pretty much faught with everyone else, then eventually she got thrown out.

It's always fun watching them get thrown out because everyone cheers haha. I love people liek that guy in this video that's like "sit the **** down theres' a game going on"

The guy who got the beer spilled on him probably deserved it. Did you see him keep telling his dad take your hands off me. His dad should have leveled his ass.

Dude if a girl, or anybody just poured a full beer on my head I woulda been so pissed. He acutally was keeping his cool pretty well. I prolly woulda smacked the bitch LOL

Oh totally, and the best part is that it really adds to their confusion when it happens, which makes it so much more entertaining.

Yup. The look on her face was priceless. Like How can you be taking the side of the chunky dude with glasses over me.

Awesome

Archived