Best Jets O since...?

SoFlaJets

I feel pretty comfortable about saying that this O can be as good as the 86 team that had Kenny O,Freeman Toon Walker and Shuler.With Chad Coles JMac Chrebet Cotchery Carter(ahem)Putzier??? and Martin/Blaylock-BARRING INJURY now this could be an explosive offense-Gaffney wasn't ON the 86 team who else was catching passes that year?

IMO, the O will look like dogsh*t at the beginning of the year and gradually improve. As for being compared to the great Jet offenses of all time, consider that we have to play these teams this year:

HOME: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Oakland, San Diego, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville

AWAY: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Denver, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore

The bolded teams are all elite defenisve units that we have to play, 6 of the on the road. IMO, we'll be lucky to get 20 on many of those teams, much less look like Air Coryell against them.

I won't argue with you but its still pretty early.

luv having dinger & hopeful he can turn things around. perhaps he'll have a pass play on 3rd & long up his sleeve

i'm hopeful blaylock can exceed lamonts achievements.

I luv coles over moss.

we lost kmac

we need another tightend bigtime

we need chad to become healthy & show us a lot more than he has shown in 2 seasons. I luv the guy but remain skeptical (yet hopeful that he's the 2nd coming of joewillie)

but yeah sure, maybe as good or better

[

HOME: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Oakland, San Diego, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville

AWAY: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Denver, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore

The bolded teams are all elite defenisve units that we have to play, 6 of the on the road. IMO, we'll be lucky to get 20 on many of those teams, much less look like Air Coryell against them.

Good point there TS tough looking schedule OAKLAND AGAIN?But home at least...

IMO, the O will look like dogsh*t at the beginning of the year and gradually improve. As for being compared to the great Jet offenses of all time, consider that we have to play these teams this year:

Idk a lot of those teams have taken steps back this year. Buffalo will miss Pat William. He always gave Mawae fits. Miami's defense has alway been a little overrated. Atlanta's defense is suspect other than their front four which has some playmakers. Carolina, Baltimore, Jacksonville and New England will no doubt have great defenses though. But then look at all the cake defenses we will play. There are a lot of powder puff defenses on that schedule, imo.

Anything can happen...

but right now your right tackle is Adrian Whozzit

Lose MacKenzie, Jordan, Moss, gain a gimpy Coles.

Sure that's offset by Hackett's Sacking and Chad's throwing ziti being back up to full "strength".... so I could buy that the Jets offense will be good despite the losses....

best Jets O ever?

Bwahahahahaha.

Unless your best O ever was pretty mediocre...

So the addition of Coles gives this Jets Offense the potential to be the best of all time? Serioulsy, were you all dropped on your heads during your infancy?

We all know you lack reading comprehension skills but please try to refrain from compulsively responding to a topic without fully comprehending its subject matter. This was a comparison between the 86 Jets offense and this years Jets offense.

We all know you lack reading comprehension skills but please try to refrain from compulsively responding to a topic without fully comprehending its subject matter. This was a comparison between the 86 Jets offense and this years Jets offense.

The '86 being the best Jets O thus far, correct? With a statement being made that this years version could top it, right? Duh! :roll:

Arrogant schmuck.

The '86 being the best Jets O thus far, correct? With a statement being made that this years version could top it, right? :roll:

Arrogant schmuck.

Nope. 68 offense, led by 2 HOF'ers and a guy who passed for over 4000 yards during a 14 game season ring a bell?

dumbass

Mr. Know-it-all 20-something schmuck - I wasn't watching football then so I don't profess to be an expert on Jets Football History - unlike you, who wasn't even a glimmer in your parents eyes at the time...but, since you read some biased account, well, it's just has to be fact!

BTW - I think Joe Namtath is the most over-hyped QB of all time. Because of his guarantee and his one fantastic year - he goes down as one of the greatest of all time? Shoot - Brady has three sb and two mvp's - but according to you, not HOF material.

Mr. Know-it-all 20-something schmuck - I wasn't watching football then so I don't profess to be an expert on Jets Football History - unlike you, who wasn't even a glimmer in your parents eyes at the time...but, since you read some biased account, well, it's just has to be fact!

BTW - I think Joe Namtath is the most over-hyped QB of all time. Because of his guarantee and his one fantastic year - he goes down as one of the greatest of all time? Shoot - Brady has three sb and two mvp's - but according to you, not HOF material.

Well you just proved you ignorance, thank you.

The problem isn't whether you know Jets history. The problem is you failed to read the subject before breaking in with you ignorant barbs.

I'm sure that the only opinions you are interested in are the ones that agree with yours or are complimentary towards you...,being a schmuck and all... :lol:

No I'm really just not interested in yours.

dumbass.

I'm sure that the only opinions you are interested in are the ones that agree with yours or are complimentary towards you...being a schmuck and all... :lol:

I have a suggestion - let's ignore each other!

Keep being bitchy...I'll ignore you too :^o

Hilarious.

Good memory PFSIKH.

The only thing JonE is good for is a good laugh.

Jets offense better than the Colts. :lol::lol:

I about pissed myself when JonE first said that. Plus, it thought it was worthy of HofF nomination and had it in my signature on the other board which can not be mentioned.

That and TS's comparing Peyton Manning to a hot hermaphodite. CLassic.

The only thing JonE is good for is a good laugh.

Jets offense better than the Colts. :lol::lol:

A fuc*ing heifer fuc*ing Patsie Troll that posts simultaneously on multiple New York Jets boards at the SAME time, about the same thing, who is not welcomed at either site.... that the majority of all posters that read his dribble agree that he is nothing but a buffoon..... that spends days worrying more about an opposing team than his own...is caling a Jets fan out on a Jets site??

Uh...get a life, heifer ****er :roll:

Keep being bitchy...I'll ignore you too :^o

Hey, hey, hey!!!! JonE, I hold your opinions in very high regard :^o

Sherry and I have made ammends. He made the first gentlemanly gesture by PMing and calling for a truce of sorts. See, I give credit where credit is due....

A fuc*ing heifer fuc*ing Patsie Troll that posts simultaneously on multiple New York Jets boards at the SAME time, about the same thing, who is not welcomed at either site.... that the majority of all posters that read his dribble agree that he is nothing but a buffoon..... that spends days worrying more about an opposing team than his own...is caling a Jets fan out on a Jets site??

Uh...get a life, heifer f#cker :roll:

So JonE, is the Jets offense going to be better than the Colts next year?

And is PennyBoy a better QB than Manning?

What a friggn' dumbass.

Sherry and I have made ammends. He made the first gentlemanly gesture by PMing and calling for a truce of sorts. See, I give credit where credit is due....

So, what you're trying to say is that you and sherry had sex??

That's right we have made ammends and are sticking to only football.

and sex.

HIJACKED FOR A POST

Hey Ms. SNI... nice title :lol: ever try that recipe? ;)

THIS THREAD WILL NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED BACK N FORTH BETWEEN JONE AND MS. SNI :P

Archived