Man Crush.......Not going to BS you guys

JonEJet

Gotta say.. between him and Ryan, it's all i've wanted this team to be for years and years of having *****'s like Herm, and mangina and Chad leading it. Very exciting stuff thus far.

I hate play not to lose yellow ball, atleast now if we lose, I know we went down swinging ...

Gotta say.. between him and Ryan, it's all i've wanted this team to be for years and years of having *****'s like Herm, and mangina and Chad leading it. Very exciting stuff thus far.

I play not to lose yellow ball, atleast now if we lose, I know we went down swinging ...

I totally agree with you. Those will also be the games that if we lose the winners wouldnt want to enter another game like that to win. Either way we're going to put foot-to-*******.

Oh, and Bart Scott is a damn comedian. Love the swag.

I hate play not to lose yellow ball, atleast now if we lose, I know we went down swinging ...

Thats all I want to see and all a fan can ask for.

That said, I <3 at least 8 players on this team, Bart Scott is among those man crushes.

Quite the change form a "Magnina Type" player. Your players emulate your coach, Mangini was a chess nerd trying to be a football coach. Ryan is a football coach trying to be a football coach. Easier transition and shows up in his players.

Thats right muffin top. How many times did we say that last season....your team takes on the idenity of your coach. Our old coach had no idenity, no personality and thus neither did our team.

Different story this season.

"[Revis] shut him down, he intimidated him. Randy was coming across that middle reeeeal slow. Tell him to man up and come across the middle like a MAN if he wants to be a complete receiver - if you wanna talk about [shut-down] corners - there's no such thing as complete receivers if that's the case."

Love it!

I've been telling you guys about Bart Scott for years but nobody wanted to listen to me.

In '06 when everybody was fellating Adalius Thomas, I was on JI telling everybody the real reason Thomas was so effective: because he was the seventh or eight best player on a great defense and there were guys the offense worried about more, including one Bart Scott.

I am so ****ing happy we got this guy. This is why I ordered his jersey the day we signed him.

I've been telling you guys about Bart Scott for years but nobody wanted to listen to me.

In '06 when everybody was fellating Adalius Thomas, I was on JI telling everybody the real reason Thomas was so effective: because he was the seventh or eight best player on a great defense and there were guys the offense worried about more, including one Bart Scott.

I am so ****ing happy we got this guy. This is why I ordered his jersey the day we signed him.

You should of got it custom with "Mad Backer" on the back. No way that doesn't get you laid.

I dont think anyone every doubted Bart Scoott being a beast, we discussed it many times. I just dont think anyone realized to what magnitude of his beastness.

I saw an interview with him, post game, with a Boston reporter. He's funny. You want to hate him, but he's charismatic as all get out and he can market the pooh out of himself. You will all hate to hear this, but he reminds me a little of Rodney Harrison - straight shooter, funny, candid, focused, understands how to manipulate the media. Although, I think Scott is more savvy. I see an ESPN gig in his future.

Archived