Mackenzie Phillips Banging Her Father

PatsFanTX

Mackenzie Phillips: I had sex with musician dad John Phillips

(CNN) -- Actress Mackenzie Phillips reveals she had a long-term incestuous relationship with her famous father, musician John Philips, in a tell-all memoir, according to People.com, which obtained an advance copy of her book.

Phillips, the 49-year-old former child star and daughter of the Mamas and the Papas founder John Phillips, says she had sex with her father the night before she was to marry Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones entourage, in 1979, according to People.com.

"On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it," writes Phillips, who was 19 at the time and a heavy drug user, according to People.com. "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed."

Phillips, best known as Julie Cooper on the sitcom "One Day at a Time," says the sexual relationship became consensual as her life began to spiral out of control.

During her time on the hit CBS comedy, which ran from 1975 to 1984, she battled drug addiction and underwent drug rehabilitation. She later was fired from the show in 1980 because of her drug abuse. Watch Phillips discuss her arrest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's disgusting! What a POS!

She sounds like she's still screwed up. Her arrest was only last year, even though she's been doing drugs since the mid-70's and has been in rehab.

On CNN.com (part of an article):

Phillips' story isn't without its detractors: Her former stepmother, Genevieve Waite, released a statement to the "Oprah Winfrey Show" denouncing Phillips' account.

"I am stunned by Mackenzie's terrible allegations about her father," Waite wrote. "I would often complain about her overly familiar attitudes towards him, and he said it was just her way. John was a good man. ... He was incapable, no matter how drunk or drugged he was, to have sexual relations with his own child."

That would be the purpose of drugs, yeah.

I've been high as a kite before on XTC, no way in hell would I bang my father ( if he was still alive). Some things you just dont do whether under the influence or not. There's no drug powerful enough that would make me even consider any type of incest.

I've been high as a kite before on XTC, no way in hell would I bang my father ( if he was still alive). Some things you just dont do whether under the influence or not. There's no drug powerful enough that would make me even consider any type of incest.

agreed. I once ate an entire Subway sub while it was still in wrapper stoned.

What is XTC like?

What is XTC like?

You feel like you're floating and you have the urge to rub up against anything and everything. All textures feel like heaven, even concrete. Your sexual urges are multiplied by a million, you're completely lucid, completely happy and then you get thirsty.

You feel like you're floating and you have the urge to rub up against anything and everything. All textures feel like heaven, even concrete. Your sexual urges are multiplied by a million, you're completely lucid, completely happy and then you get thirsty.

Well there's the difference, I suppose. I'm sure whatever drugs Mac Phillips was on had the opposite effect.

That's disgusting! What a POS!

Phillips' story isn't without its detractors: Her former stepmother, Genevieve Waite, released a statement to the "Oprah Winfrey Show" denouncing Phillips' account.

"I am stunned by Mackenzie's terrible allegations about her father," Waite wrote. "I would often complain about her overly familiar attitudes towards him, and he said it was just her way. John was a good man. ... He was incapable, no matter how drunk or drugged he was, to have sexual relations with his own child."

duhhhhhhh

what was he gonna say to his wife..you are right honey, i am bangin my kid'

he was lying to wife..

duhhhhhhh

what was he gonna say to his wife..you are right honey, i am bangin my kid'

he was lying to wife..

Oh, I know.

It's just so typical that someone would come out and say "there's no way my husband/wife/mother/father/brother/sister would ever do that." As if people don't do disgusting things without others knowing. Geez, the whole thing is just horrible.

Well there's the difference, I suppose. I'm sure whatever drugs Mac Phillips was on had the opposite effect.

Interesting.......hhhmmmm.....strictly going on common sense here, but if you are lucid, why would concrete feel like heaven? Why would you rub on anything and everything? Lucid? Hahahahahahahaaa. Don't neuter your next dobie and watch it hump the vaccum cleaner and rub its butt against a cement sidewalk - happy as can be. :)

What is XTC like?

I had the extreme pleasure of trying pharmaceutical grade MDMA back before it was illegal. It's related to speed-type drugs like meth, and has a speed-like effect, but it's also eurphoric. You do feel lucid and "more clear," but people will tell you the same thing about coke. The difference here was that there was no bad edge to it. Just happy, loving feelings. I'm pretty reserved and shy in real life, but I was out in the yard talking to neighbors I hadn't spoken to in years, came into the house and wrote a song called, "I Love You, Too," recorded myself playing and damn - I was happy!

I was a big drinker/pothead back in the day, too, and I can tell you I didn't touch a drink or a drug for the next week simply because I still felt so absolutely wonderful.

I recommend it.

I had the extreme pleasure of trying pharmaceutical grade MDMA back before it was illegal. It's related to speed-type drugs like meth, and has a speed-like effect, but it's also eurphoric. You do feel lucid and "more clear," but people will tell you the same thing about coke. The difference here was that there was no bad edge to it. Just happy, loving feelings. I'm pretty reserved and shy in real life, but I was out in the yard talking to neighbors I hadn't spoken to in years, came into the house and wrote a song called, "I Love You, Too," recorded myself playing and damn - I was happy!

I was a big drinker/pothead back in the day, too, and I can tell you I didn't touch a drink or a drug for the next week simply because I still felt so absolutely wonderful.

I recommend it.

I ****ing hated it, I don't know why anyone would want to be that overly ****ing happy for that long.

Archived